Nadeshot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Tacoma and '17 Mustang Ecoboost
Any guesses on pricing yet? I saw that it's supposed to be sold in UK for 40k British Pounds. Can we extrapolate what this might mean for US pricing?
Sponsored

Xfitter

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
My guesstimate would be about $35,000 - $39,000 (starting cost).

Ugga Mugga

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
I think it'll start at low 40's for Ranger Raptor. That's about the same price as a TRD Pro Tacoma and ZR2 Colorado which will be its direct competition. I don't think it'll hit mid-40s cuz that starts to cannibalize F150 (XLT/Lariat/Sport models) sales. And Ford will not let the Ranger eat into F150 sales.

K Knox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Occupation
Guitarist
Whatever the price will be, it will be cheaper than the F-150. That is their main truck in the US and top seller. It is also going to still be more powerful overall but the RR will offer a cheaper alternative that is less powerful but still a solid truck. That is my guess.

rduvall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Whatever the price will be, it will be cheaper than the F-150. That is their main truck in the US and top seller. It is also going to still be more powerful overall but the RR will offer a cheaper alternative that is less powerful but still a solid truck. That is my guess.
It may be less powerful but it is also going to be a little over a thousand pounds lighter. HP of 350 will likely provide a standard Ranger the same power to weight ratio of the F-150 Raptor. I have seen that little 2.3L Ecoboost safely pushed into the 370 range with minor aftermarket mods and a tune.

Raptor Rick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hoping for US Ranger Raptor
No doubt it will be cheaper in the US but I am guessing the base model to be under $40k like mentioned above. If you do a side by side comparison of all their truck models, it is easy to predict. The 2018 F-150 Raptor hits at $50k so this one will be at least $10k cheaper.

FordBlueHeart

First Name
Torr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 King Ranch 6.0l
Occupation
Collision Repair Estimator
I'm hoping you are correct, but I'm not overly optimistic.

Vesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: Taurus / Sold: F150 King Ranch
Now that Ranger official prices are released and tops out at low 40k (with options added), we should probably expect that the 2020 Ranger Raptor pricing will be low-mid 40k.
The Lariat + Off Road Package and options already prices to $44k. No way the Ranger Raptor will start below that so we're looking at mid-40k to 50k for the Raptor I think.

Hello friends new to this forum!! Looking forward to purchasing a 2020 Ranger Raptor!!!
Welcome to the site!

Nicolas50

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger wildtrack
Bonjour de France!
Patience, next week is the official announcement for Europe!
Already some Ford dealers are talking about them on their site!
As soon as the information arrives I post them here! (I would see my dealer for the delays (a classic Ranger is 7 to 9 months delay here!)
What will be interesting is to have a common vehicle and find US accessories live, because those by importers are at prohibitive prices in France!
Open a post on the props of each country would be a plus for all!
For prices it will be possible to compare with the standard version of the Ranger but it will be necessary to take into account that the F150 is not in the catalog France nor Europe, so nothing prevents them from making a high price! (An F150 is 100000 to 150000 € here the ZR2 98000 € and 1 € is about 1 $ US !!!) So difficult to make a tariff comparison between countries and we add to the tariff policy taxes .. ..

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
The Lariat + Off Road Package and options already prices to $44k. No way the Ranger Raptor will start below that so we're looking at mid-40k to 50k for the Raptor I think.
Yep my guess is $45k starting with them going up to $55K.

$40-45K is where the new Jeep Pickup is rumored to start, and the Tacoma TRD Pro is mid 40s, and ZR2 is mid 40s and goes up to $50K, so its going to be mid 40s for sure.

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Yep my guess is $45k starting with them going up to $55K.

$40-45K is where the new Jeep Pickup is rumored to start, and the Tacoma TRD Pro is mid 40s, and ZR2 is mid 40s and goes up to $50K, so its going to be mid 40s for sure.
Agreed
Sponsored