2019 Ford Ranger Sightings at Dealerships Tracker & Map

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I'm hoping I can get a better deal on a Supercab because of this. I may have to wait until the end of the year, but I'm hoping they have a harder time selling them and will be more willing to deal.
Why don’t you custom order exactly what you want? You can still negotiate on custom orders & pay invoice or less.
Sponsored

Tinsoldieroh

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had an'86, a '94, and an '05. Left with wife's jeep until the '19 arrives
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Seems like I'm in a minority, got to have my 6' bed, if I can believe Ford 22 more days.

Mires

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Why don’t you custom order exactly what you want? You can still negotiate on custom orders & pay invoice or less.
I still need to drive the Supercrew and Supercab to make sure but I may end up doing that. $35k+ is just a hard pill to swallow without knowing reliability, resale value, etc. I've considered waiting and getting a used one as soon as they start popping up but I'm pretty impatient. We will see.

Toytec

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase
I'm hoping I can get a better deal on a Supercab because of this. I may have to wait until the end of the year, but I'm hoping they have a harder time selling them and will be more willing to deal.
I'm with you on that. They are cheaper to begin with so the negotiation ball is in our court.
Don't know about you, but I have a very reliable old truck that suits me just fine for now. Absolutely no hurry. Don't need to be the first kid on the block to have one.
But I understand, this NEW ranger is just so damn sweet!

Last edited:

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Can't wait I am going to check this Ranger out at Ray Skillman Ford in Greenwood, Indiana on Saturday. Have a look at em and maybe get a test drive.:):)
It sold

AnimeRanger87

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 XLT 2X4 Reg cab. 2019 XLT Supercrew 4x4, 2000 XLT Supercab 2x4
Occupation
Production associates with Honda
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah it got sold not too long after I looked at it and test drove it. The experience looking at it and getting behind the wheel was great and I am now more excited for when my truck gets here.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah it got sold not too long after I looked at it and test drove it. The experience looking at it and getting behind the wheel was great and I am now more excited for when my truck gets here.
What were you’re impressions of the Ranger? Did you get anymore photos?
Sponsored