Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger SCrew Lariat FX4 Sport
Vehicle Showcase
So... There's a train out there somewhere headed west with a bunch of Rangers on it right guise...? Guise?

SlinkyFriend

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus
Glad you got to drive it. Mine should be delivered around the 20th. What is your opinion on the back seat leg room?
I am 5’8” and was able to sit behind myself no problem. Had plenty of leg room. Now I rarely go in the back seat of any car. I am always the one driving. The only thing I can compare it too is ironically a 6 hour drive in the backseat in a Colorado in 2017. I would say it felt same.

I get it the 20th as well. We should go together lol.

Did you get it at west tho? Because I talked to them recently and they said there was only one crew cab preordered.

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer. 2019 Ford Ranger.
I am 5’8” and was able to sit behind myself no problem. Had plenty of leg room. Now I rarely go in the back seat of any car. I am always the one driving. The only thing I can compare it too is ironically a 6 hour drive in the backseat in a Colorado in 2017. I would say it felt same.

I get it the 20th as well. We should go together lol.

Did you get it at west tho? Because I talked to them recently and they said there was only one crew cab preordered.
Yes the west store. I ordered a SuperCab. You?

Toytec

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase
I see the $300 pin stripe on that one. I love the 199$ nitrogen filled tires my dealer try's to add. Anyone else going to tell them stick that add on sticker where the sun don't shine?

SlinkyFriend

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus
Yes the west store. I ordered a SuperCab. You?
I drove a supercrew. And I ordered a supercrew. So I can’t say what the back room was like for a supercab. And they showed me the orders that they were getting. Everyone else but me was supercab. Magnetic? lol