First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Occupation
DHS
So I went to Ford today to get the lean fixed and of course it was the wrong part. I apologize to anyone whom has pursued this fix. The correct part is a spacer (part # JB3Z5598B). you can get it from villagefordparts.com for 20.59 a piece.
Sponsored

McDeuce

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
So I went to Ford today to get the lean fixed and of course it was the wrong part. I apologize to anyone whom has pursued this fix. The correct part is a spacer (part # JB3Z5598B). you can get it from villagefordparts.com for 20.59 a piece.
Just curious are you going to put 1 plate in or more .?

XRANGER2019

First Name
STEVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FORD RANGER XLT SPORT 4X4
Occupation
HYDRAULIC TECH
I have a 2021 Ford Ranger and after my lift was done I found out there was a factory defect that caused a lean on the left rear. My lean is resulting in the right rear being 3/4" higher than the left rear. Supposedly the lean is because because of the gas tank but never the less Fords poor attempt to fix it was to put a 1/4" leaf spring plate in which did basically nothing. Also ReadyLift knew of this defect but said nothing and still sold the lift kit. This is a Ford factory defect causing cosmetic, mechanical, and safety issues that has not been completely addressed and fixed by Ford. If anyone is interested in pursuing a class action lawsuit please let me know. I want to see if there is any interest. I for one am spending a chunk of money trying to get this defect fixed and my truck level in the rear.
you will lose this one they don't cover modifications