1" Wheel Spacers?

MotoWojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I am getting larger tires for my stock Lariat wheels. I am looking at Bora 1" wheel spacers, does anyone know if these work with the stock wheels without trimming the wheel studs?
Sponsored

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
I am getting larger tires for my stock Lariat wheels. I am looking at Bora 1" wheel spacers, does anyone know if these work with the stock wheels without trimming the wheel studs?
why would you need to trim the wheel studs? Bora's online calculator does all that measuring for you; since they are all custom made. just enter your trucks info and they make then with the same size studs, hub diameter and prefitted with studs if needed.

OP
OP
MotoWojo

MotoWojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
why would you need to trim the wheel studs? Bora's online calculator does all that measuring for you; since they are all custom made. just enter your trucks info and they make then with the same size studs, hub diameter and prefitted with studs if needed.
I was looking at the Bora ones sold by Stage3, made for the 2019 Ranger. I don't know if there are open "pockets" on the back of the stock wheels in case the lugs are longer than 1in (they would stick out past the spacer if they were) and didn't want to go outside and pull a wheel? It is pretty miserable out there today, a lot of heavy wet snow.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I hope they’re okay as-is... I already have a set on order!

jhndeergrn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
You will be good. I have the factionfab 1” spacers with my stock 17” magnetic sport wheels. The back of the rim/hub is recessed between the lug holes and everything bolts up fine. Your truck will look awesome!
33ED3FF3-D319-4E87-8469-A9E9CA3B03E4.jpeg

RARE5.0

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercrew Fx4 1988 Mustang Notch 5.0
I have the fab faction 1in spacers on my lariat

ranger.jpg

Last edited:

ramong

First Name
ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger STX
Vehicle Showcase
You will be good. I have the factionfab 1” spacers with my stock 17” magnetic sport wheels. The back of the rim/hub is recessed between the lug holes and everything bolts up fine. Your truck will look awesome!
What is the Hubcentric Size?

RARE5.0

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercrew Fx4 1988 Mustang Notch 5.0
That looks better for sure. Pretty much flush with the wheel openings?
Right just need to get my nitto terra grappler g2 285-70-17 on now

OP
OP
MotoWojo

MotoWojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thanks for the info, did you put caps over the ends of the studs, did they come with the FactionFab kit?

jhndeergrn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Thanks for the info, did you put caps over the ends of the studs, did they come with the FactionFab kit?
Those came with caps, but there wasn’t enough thread to put them on the front studs. Maybe different disc brake rotor thickness??

slexo

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dump Truck
I’m looking at the BORA and the FactionFab spacers from Stage 3. Is there an actual difference between the two besides the cost?

Jms81661

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT Ranger Sport
Occupation
Truck Driver
I’m looking at the BORA and the FactionFab spacers from Stage 3. Is there an actual difference between the two besides the cost?
From what research I did I found the Boras are of a higher quality and most wanted. They're custom made to order so no refunds or returns. So I'm stuck waiting on them anyway. It takes awhile to get them. I'm still waiting on my 1" spacers, it's over a month now.

BButah

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4 (Saber)
It took about 5 weeks to get my 1” BORA spacers. Well worth the wait.... top-shelf quality and fit. You will not be disappointed!
????
Sponsored