Not open for further replies.

589FAB

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger SuperCrew XLT
Hey everyone! We wanted to start posting up our new Ranger build. This truck will evolve many times over our ownership with it, so we wanted to document it all here!

We are a small family owned fab shop in South East Michigan. We started in 2017 and got into the industry with the 2nd generation Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon. You will notice most of our website is based around them....for now. This year with the intro of the new Ranger, we decided it was time to expand out and get ourselves a Ranger! Not the first one we've owned, like most the Ranger was our go-to beater first car in high school! :LOL:

We offer quite a few new parts the Ranger's right now and will have many more coming! Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or ideas! You can check out our website at www.589fab.com.

Now on to the good stuff!

We started with a White XL trim Super Cab 4x4 with keypad entry, E-locker rear and factory hitch.

They day we picked it up:

QgZQYU3h.jpg

We modified a set of our Colorado Flush Mount bed bars, tossed the tent on and went camping for a weekend in northern Michigan. Always a good time when you get out to the lake! These flush mounts will be available soon!

zVnu0yYh.jpg

2JPU3mgh.jpg

The Build:

Now we started collecting parts to build the truck up to unveil at Overland Expo East 2019.

We are running Rough Country's upper control arm and Diff drop kit along with Radflo 2.0 Coil-overs for 3.5" of lift.

35x12.50-16 Maxxis Trepador Bias ply
ProComp 69 Series 16x8 wheel with -12mm offset

These tires are huge, meaty, heavy and badass. :sunglasses: They are insane off-road and pretty good on road for what they are, but we don't plan to run them all the time.

fiFBkjth.jpg

nyjNXWVh.jpg

l0KfyDYh.jpg

vpurZX1h.jpg

For the back we ditched the factory bed in favor of a new Flatbed/Tray system that we are currently developing.

Pile of parts fresh from the press, and messy shop and we scramble to get things done. :crackup:

z2S1Ko9h.jpg

EFnIvfp.jpg

Ready for Expo:

...ish. As we scrambled to get everything done, this is how the truck left for expo. You may notice some missing pieces, that we didn't get done in time. But we made it and had a great time!

QFACUd2h.jpg

M680o2Lh.jpg

jwu1JKxh.jpg

luqJTOYh.jpg

J3wZxKph.jpg

Our parts currently on the truck:

• Front Hidden Winch Mount
  • Rear Shock skids
  • Full Skid plate system (Covers radiator to Transfer case)
  • Flat Bed system (Rear bumper and rear winch mount)
Sponsored

Lunchbox88

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SuperCrew FX4
First, that is an ABSOLUTE UNIT of a tire haha. Second glad to have more companies working on parts for the Ranger. I know quite a few people will be interested in the flat decks. I like that color scheme you guys went with as well, it reminds me of the blue they use on the Focus RS

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I like what you’ve done so far and look forward to seeing what’s next! That is a lot of tire for a 3.5” front lift.

OP
OP
589FAB

589FAB

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks guys! A lot more to come with this truck. Hitting the sand dunes this weekend and hopefully the woods next month.

OP
OP
589FAB

589FAB

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great weekend tearing it up in the sand!

qScQYgRh.jpg

xAYKxyCh.jpg

Also a little better look at some of the our new skid plates. We have skids that cover from the front bumper to transfer case, plus shock skids.

r4yg9wuh.jpg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Great weekend tearing it up in the sand!

qScQYgRh.jpg

xAYKxyCh.jpg

Also a little better look at some of the our new skid plates. We have skids that cover from the front bumper to transfer case, plus shock skids.

r4yg9wuh.jpg
That's one bad ass Ranger!!:like:

MTB-BRUH

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Base
Occupation
Shop Manager
That’s bad ass! If my Ranger was more of a toy instead of daily driver I would do something similar. I’m a huge flatbed fan

665.0coupe

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Ranger
Nice!!! Do you have any pictures of the hidden winch mount with out the bumper installed?

OP
OP
589FAB

589FAB

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice!!! Do you have any pictures of the hidden winch mount with out the bumper installed?
Just looked through my pictures and I don't. I might be able to get some this weekend.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Couple more photos from the sand dunes.

ctDklKlh.jpg

GQlVSkmh.jpg
Awesome...Those tires look like they're just cutting through that sand like butter!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.