Diode Dynamics SS3 Light Pod (Fog Light Replacement Kit Pre Order)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Pandamotorworks Troy

Pandamotorworks Troy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Focus ST, 19 Edge ST, 19 Ranger
Looks like you guys got these in according to your facebook/instagram story? Sending some orders out?
Yep most of them will be going out today, got dropped of to us after shipping cutoff yesterday.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pandamotorworks Troy

Pandamotorworks Troy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks again! I got tracking notification this morning. Guess I have parts to install in between the supposed rain next week
Your Welcome! New parts install days are the best days!

themikeyan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Lariat FX4
Hey Troy, I have a little provlem with the Ss3 pros thst came in. Box was pretty thrashed but I wasn't too worried about that, but mine didn't come with any of the mounting hardware or wiring pigtails. Explains why they moved so much during shipping since the ss3 fogs barely moved.

20191221_233153.jpg

20191221_233148.jpg

OP
OP
Pandamotorworks Troy

Pandamotorworks Troy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey Troy, I have a little provlem with the Ss3 pros thst came in. Box was pretty thrashed but I wasn't too worried about that, but mine didn't come with any of the mounting hardware or wiring pigtails. Explains why they moved so much during shipping since the ss3 fogs barely moved.

We are very sorry about that I have PM'd you for order info, and we have forwarded this onto Diode Dynamics about the box condition and missing parts. Once I have the order info we will get the missing parts out to you in a timely manner.

OP
OP
Pandamotorworks Troy

Pandamotorworks Troy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also just to let everyone know diode is having a 20% off sale on all lighting now thru Jan 5th. Code is (Diode20) on our website.

themikeyan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Lariat FX4
Thanks for taking care of this Troy!
We are very sorry about that I have PM'd you for order info, and we have forwarded this onto Diode Dynamics about the box condition and missing parts. Once I have the order info we will get the missing parts out to you in a timely manner.

OP
OP
Pandamotorworks Troy

Pandamotorworks Troy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

coblueberryranger

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
IT Consultant
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have any recommendations upon installing about getting the fog lights to aim lower? They seem a bit high to me and loosening them up and aiming the other set screws so the housing is point as much down as it can. I think I put my set screws towards to pull the housing closer to the front of the light and aimed down but maybe I ought to pull them back a bit to get the aim down. just seems like when I tighten the torx it always aims high and mixes with my headlights more than I'd expect.

themikeyan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Lariat FX4
Anyone have any recommendations upon installing about getting the fog lights to aim lower? They seem a bit high to me and loosening them up and aiming the other set screws so the housing is point as much down as it can. I think I put my set screws towards to pull the housing closer to the front of the light and aimed down but maybe I ought to pull them back a bit to get the aim down. just seems like when I tighten the torx it always aims high and mixes with my headlights more than I'd expect.
I used some washers to space it away from the housing so that I could have more adjustment

themikeyan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Lariat FX4
I wish I had taken better pictures, and damn modern smartphones, it was a lot darker in real life

20200107_171933.jpg

20200107_171929.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.