KNOCKOFF Ford Ranger Raptor Grille

shred5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Just beware about lights on the front of your truck.
Some states have laws about driving with them or especially certain colors like red.
If they are distracting they can fine you or make you remove them.
A friend just got pulled over or two small red lights in the front. He had to remove them, I am not sure if he got a fine or not. Red looks like break lights coming at you.
Check your local laws.

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Just beware about lights on the front of your truck.
Some states have laws about driving with them or especially certain colors like red.
If they are distracting they can fine you or make you remove them.
A friend just got pulled over or two small red lights in the front. He had to remove them, I am not sure if he got a fine or not. Red looks like break lights coming at you.
Check your local laws.
Red is not allowed in most states without a first responder permit. It’s not about brake lights. It’s about not looking like a first responder. Amber, white etc... ok. White off road not allowed on public roads in most cases.

Last edited:

Robert Toth

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger lariat
I'm buying the raptor grill now, which site sells the best fitting grill? Thanks!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
There was a guy from CT on eBay but his link isn't working and there's a vendor on here that has them for roughly the same price as eBay. Make sure you add the Grill Letter Kit.

https://www.stage3motorsports.com/VT-19RRG-2019-Ranger-Vics-Trading-Raptor-Style-Grille.html
Yep, got mine there too..... I called originally to ask them what gives having to select the letter kit. He said I wasn’t the first to ask.... so, “ There’s yer sign”.... Can’t think of why you may not want them except on rare occasion. Don’t know if it were a joke but someone somewhere posted a photo and it spelt out FROD...

shred5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Yep, got mine there too..... I called originally to ask them what gives having to select the letter kit. He said I wasn’t the first to ask.... so, “ There’s yer sign”.... Can’t think of why you may not want them except on rare occasion. Don’t know if it were a joke but someone somewhere posted a photo and it spelt out FROD...

I think it is because Ford is copyrighted so they have to spell it wrong or you have to order letters separate.

Just away to get around copy right laws.. You have to move the letters yourself.

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase

jeffe

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'98 Lincoln MK VIII, '19 Ranger XLT, Magnetic, 2WD CC, Sport pkg, towing pkg, rear locker.
Occupation
CPO, USN Retired, Retired AT&T Field Tech
I just got my grill too, and wouldn't you know, the "D" got cracked in shipping... replacement is on the way though. Too bad he (rangergrill.com) does not offer Magnetic letters! (and, looks like the painted letters are $35 now) I'm going to try tvdvinyldecals new offering. I really like this design!

TVD.jpg

Last edited:

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I just got my grill too, and wouldn't you know, the "D" got cracked in shipping... replacement is on the way though. Too bad he does not offer Magnetic letters! (looks like the painted letters are $35 now) I'm going to try tvdvinyldecals new offering. I really like this design!

TVD.jpg
That looks great! I think if there were a magnetic letter option that would probably be what finally makes me place an order!

jeffe

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'98 Lincoln MK VIII, '19 Ranger XLT, Magnetic, 2WD CC, Sport pkg, towing pkg, rear locker.
Occupation
CPO, USN Retired, Retired AT&T Field Tech
Last edited:

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I ordered Magnetic from Rich (TVD) Waiting for my order confirmation now. I just got an email from Rich @ 2:45, magnetic decals are already on the way! Pretty darn fast service!
That’s good news. Post up some pics when you get them installed!
Sponsored