Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
We've been a little mum on the forum for a while, but it's only because we've been busy little bees.

We took our current 2019 Ranger Build in a bit of a different direction, essentially turning into a complete Overland Ranger...and then we added a wrap because SEMA.

By the way, Stage 3 will be at SEMA. I will not be (thank the lord).

Anyway, back to the truck: we added a DECKED Bed Drawer Kit, RCI 12" Bed Rack, and a Freespirit 55" High Country Series RTT which we installed on the RCI Rack. All this goes along with our Fox Stage 1 System, Black Rhino Armory Wheels, and LT285/70R17 BFG KO2s.

For lighting, we installed a Baja Designs SAE Amber Fog Light Kit, Baja Designs A-Pillar Mounts, and a Raptor Grille Light Kit behind our Raptor-style grille.

Check out the video below, along with some images we took on a little jaunt up to Yarnell.

Gold_Bar_Camping_Offroad_2019_015.jpg

Gold_Bar_Camping_Offroad_2019_013.jpg

Gold_Bar_Camping_Offroad_2019_012.jpg

Gold_Bar_Camping_Offroad_2019_006.jpg

Gold_Bar_Camping_Offroad_2019_034.jpg

Gold_Bar_Camping_Offroad_2019_042.jpg
Sponsored

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
That’s a great looking truck. The wheels really suit the build!

shred5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
It looks nice and not overdone.. It is something the average person can accomplish and afford in time.. No big bulky bumpers..
I been watching the video series on it....

Last edited:

ChaEJF

First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Volvo XC60
Occupation
Army Chaplain
Very nice work and I too watch your videos; they are very helpful. Also, the wrap makes the truck look much more muscular. Thanks

doug910

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger, '02 BMW 540i
Occupation
Engineer
Looks awesome, @Stage3Motorsports ! How is the on-road ride with the Fox coilover kit? Does it firm up the front and smoothen out the rear a little bit?

shred5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Very nice work and I too watch your videos; they are very helpful. Also, the wrap makes the truck look much more muscular. Thanks

LOL I did not even notice who posted the truck...

OP
OP
Jason@Stage3

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone!

As much as this is a SEMA truck, we didn't want to turn it into a "SEMA TRUCK". So, we stuck with what's essentially all bolt-ons (minus the crash bar trimming) and nothing too dumb (i.e. custom powder coat, full bed lined exterior, etc), though the wrap is borderline.

C'est le vie.

We have a few more parts we're going to throw on here in the next couple weeks and a TON of video backlog that's going to be slowly rolling out here over the next couple of weeks.

Stay tuned!

Looks awesome, @Stage3Motorsports ! How is the on-road ride with the Fox coilover kit? Does it firm up the front and smoothen out the rear a little bit?
Excellent. On-road, the front coilovers are a smidge stiffer than stock, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, since they soak up roll and decently violent hits without issues.

The rear shocks do a great job of keeping the rear end under better control, and most of that loose feeling is gone and there's not a lot of jounce and bounce over bumps anymore.

I still think these trucks need some sort of leaf spring upgrade to get the rear completely tight, but the shocks help immensely.

doug910

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger, '02 BMW 540i
Occupation
Engineer
Excellent. On-road, the front coilovers are a smidge stiffer than stock, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, since they soak up roll and decently violent hits without issues.

The rear shocks do a great job of keeping the rear end under better control, and most of that loose feeling is gone and there's not a lot of jounce and bounce over bumps anymore.

I still think these trucks need some sort of leaf spring upgrade to get the rear completely tight, but the shocks help immensely.
Thanks for the detailed response, Jason. I'm sold! I'll be ordering from you guys sometime in the rear future :)

As far as a rear leaf pack goes, hopefully Old Man Emu would come out with something for the NA Ranger soon!

OP
OP
Jason@Stage3

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
As far as a rear leaf pack goes, hopefully Old Man Emu would come out with something for the NA Ranger soon!
Our fingers are crossed.

Though we're hoping for Deaver to get in on the Ranger action, since they're not limited by AussieLand's dumb lift restrictions.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jason@Stage3

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord

shred5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Watched it last night...:thumbsup:

Waiting for the actual install videos..

OP
OP
Jason@Stage3

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord

Jake596

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT/2013 F-150/1976 F250
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered my StageOne Fox kit from Stage3 ! Gonna be a painful wait ! Give me some time to settle on tires :clap: Shout out to Stage3 for the great pricing on the kit and being a sponsor of this beloved forum makes it a win win :beer:
Sponsored