Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I'm tiring of the auto start, i't not smooth, the jolt reminds me to deactivate it when I take my foot off the brake pedal
Used the night light in the back seat plug, works
Sponsored

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
I got my truck yesterday and checked the tire pressure when I got home because of your post. All of them were at 48psi. :/
I like the in dash readout to check the tire pressure, so far mine has been consistently accurate compared to gauge.

Johnpenn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4, 2004 Corvette, 2005 Ranger Edge
Occupation
Retired Quality and EHS Manager
Used the night light in the back seat plug, works
I plugged in a phone charger but noticed that when waiting at a light, the engine seems to try to shut down (shudders once) and changes its mind and actually keeps running. This happens consistently. Do you notice this? I haven't tried a night light yet but maybe it's related to not quite enough current draw.

Mellow

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Sport Lariat 2WD Plat. White
I plugged in a phone charger but noticed that when waiting at a light, the engine seems to try to shut down (shudders once) and changes its mind and actually keeps running. This happens consistently. Do you notice this? I haven't tried a night light yet but maybe it's related to not quite enough current draw.
It could be the phone is at 100% and so it's not really charging... just a guess.

Johnpenn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4, 2004 Corvette, 2005 Ranger Edge
Occupation
Retired Quality and EHS Manager
It could be the phone is at 100% and so it's not really charging... just a guess.
Either way it does the same thing but at least it always keeps the engine from stopping.

samsd

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 HPR, 2016 Town and Country, 2004 Road King Custom
Occupation
Retired
Not sure where to put this but the paint is chipping on my factory running board braces, appears to be one coat and the bare metal is smooth and shiny so no primer or prep work was done prior to painting. The dealer says it appears rocks caused the chips and I should buy mud flaps to protect the boards. If I wanted mud flaps I would have bought them already and I agree rocks caused the paint to come off, my argument is it is poor quality and painting process that enabled rocks to damage the paint. My service guy is going to check further.
Sponsored