What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
And a double woohoo day! Just got this in the mail:

tow.jpg

Plenty strong for my use (snow yankin'):
  • Two Recovery Tow Straps 3" x20'
  • Two 5/16" Soft Shackles
  • Hitch Receiver with Shackle
And a big thanks to @Phil_R for his help in me making a good decision for this (including shackle color!). =)

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
5 new Ford Performance black Ranger Rapter wheels (still deciding between K02s or WildPeaks tires), matching black lug nut kit, black rear badge/camera housing kit and just installed the tailgate damper that pairs nicely with my Olive Oyle arms.
Hopefully you have enough strength left to put on a t shirt. :shock: Welcome to the club Olive!?

The Kool Damper Klub2.jpeg

Mobius97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat Fx4-Lotus Evora-Lotus Elise-BMW X7 M
Hopefully you have enough strength left to put on a t shirt. :shock: Welcome to the club Olive!?

The Kool Damper Klub2.jpeg
I have that same shirt! I am in the club. I can manage putting it on but moving it from the washer to the dryer when wet....thats a whole 'nother story!

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
I have that same shirt! I am in the club. I can manage putting it on but moving it from the washer to the dryer when wet....thats a whole 'nother story!
Wait till you try to iron it! :crackup:

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Rightfully so.

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Stubby Jr Antenna

Fords antenna is obnoxiously big! Just put the old one in the glove box if you ever need it
Let us know how the reception is with that little thing.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor

rico702

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2021 XLT FX4
Yes the reception is just fine in the big city. Las Vegas area. I even tested it and drove around without an antenna and still had service. Even tried the FordPass app with nothing on it because I was curious about that too and it worked. I usually just use Apple Music anyways so it wouldn’t make a difference for me. But if I would ever go on a long trip or something maybe i’d put the larger one back on for that.
This is the only pic of my truck I have without it but It truly changes the look. Best $20 mod ?

Attachments

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Yes the reception is just fine in the big city. Las Vegas area. I even tested it and drove around without an antenna and still had service. Even tried the FordPass app with nothing on it because I was curious about that too and it worked. I usually just use Apple Music anyways so it wouldn’t make a difference for me. But if I would ever go on a long trip or something maybe i’d put the larger one back on for that.
This is the only pic of my truck I have without it but It truly changes the look. Best $20 mod ?
I like it! Just not sure how it will do in the foothills of the Atlanta suburbs. I would by one to try it, but I am missing one thing - MY RANGER!

rico702

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2021 XLT FX4
I like it! Just not sure how it will do in the foothills of the Atlanta suburbs. I would by one to try it, but I am missing one thing - MY RANGER!
Lol damn! ? I know the feeling!
Funny story: I originally ordered a Maverick last June. And in October I said the hell with it after there was still no update. Even though I cancelled the order with the dealer I STILL get emails from Ford saying that that Maverick is delayed lol. I also deliver to a Ford dealership so I see these trucks on the lot EVERY day!!

So I went with a Ranger instead. They didn’t even have any at the dealership that I deliver to. Another dealer in town just happen to get a shipment in but they were selling fast! I got lucky man. No ridiculous markups etc.

My truck in particular was like one of the two FX4: After the test drive and we were doing paperwork, the salesman had left it at its original parked spot outside unlocked. And I saw from the window there was another customer that had been opening the truck doors that was interested. I’ll never forget the look on that guys face when the salesman walked out there and told him it was sold lmao. What can you do!?

That’s awesome you’re on this site though! You can start buying your mods slowly now and get all your ideas, so everything will be ready when she comes in ??

Last edited:

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Lol damn! ? I know the feeling!
Funny story: I originally ordered a Maverick last June. And in October I said the hell with it after there was still no update. Even though I cancelled the order with the dealer I STILL get emails from Ford saying that that Maverick is delayed lol. I also deliver to a Ford dealership so I see these trucks on the lot EVERY day!!

So I went with a Ranger instead. They didn’t even have any at the dealership that I deliver to. Another dealer in town just happen to get a shipment in but they were selling fast! I got lucky man. No ridiculous markups etc.

My truck in particular was like one of the two FX4: After the test drive and we were doing paperwork, the salesman had left it at its original parked spot outside unlocked. And I saw from the window there was another customer that had been opening the truck doors that was interested. I’ll never forget the look on that guys face when the salesman walked out there and told him it was sold lmao. What can you do!?

That’s awesome you’re on this site though! You can start buying your mods slowly now and get all your ideas, so everything will be ready when she comes in ??
Good for you! In full transparency, I have bought 2 mods, probably the 2 of the more expensive (Leer Tonneau and Bedrug), 'cause I got a deal on them right after I ordered, so early March. Now I am concerned that I am going to get pushed to a MY23 after talking to my dealer yesterday, so these items won't fit. If I do end up with a MY23, hoping to find a 5g a kindred spirit here that has a Supercab that would be interested so I at least break even. :oops:

rico702

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2021 XLT FX4
Good for you! In full transparency, I have bought 2 mods, probably the 2 of the more expensive (Leer Tonneau and Bedrug), 'cause I got a deal on them right after I ordered, so early March. Now I am concerned that I am going to get pushed to a MY23 after talking to my dealer yesterday, so these items won't fit. If I do end up with a MY23, hoping to find a 5g a kindred spirit here that has a Supercab that would be interested so I at least break even. :oops:
Wow that’s extra hard being on the cusp like that not knowing! Nice mods too but I see what you’re saying. Getting the new MY23 would be exciting but getting exactly what you ordered is too. You’ll have to keep everybody posted man ?