First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Fx2
Occupation
Product Engineer
Hi. Can we use our Ford pass points to purchase through you?
Sponsored

Travis9935

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Are the FX4 front skid plates in Stock? Are there any promo discounts? Thanks

Porpoise Hork

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT
Hey Benny, I'm looking for the mounting grommets clip on the front door that hold the door skin screws in. Specifically the screw and grommet behind the handle cover plate ( KB3Z-4273-AA ) Is it this one? (W711501-S300)

Thanks

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
Hey Benny, I'm looking for the mounting grommets clip on the front door that hold the door skin screws in. Specifically the screw and grommet behind the handle cover plate ( KB3Z-4273-AA ) Is it this one? (W711501-S300)

Thanks
Hi Bret,

Here is what I show

Grommet
https://parts.levittownfordparts.com/oem-parts/ford-handle-inside-nut-be8z00811a
1633557087027.png

Screw
https://parts.levittownfordparts.com/oem-parts/ford-display-unit-screw-w714630s303
1633557117749.png

Note all hardware is sold individually. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

EJH

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subarus, 2021 Ranger
Occupation
Engineer

MagneticRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCab FX4
Hey Benny,

I was referred to you by another member.

I wanted to reach out to you to see what you may have in regards to a replacement rear sliding window latch?

I am specifically looking for the part that is affixed to the main rear panel of glass and not the small piece of sliding glass.

From what I can tell by looking at it, it does not appear to be a piece that is screwed in but rather looks to be possibly glued to the window perhaps.

Unfortunately for me the entire latch(catch) portion broke in half when sliding window closed...screws are still screwed into broken piece.

Thanks for your time!

Shaun

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
Hey Benny,

I was referred to you by another member.

I wanted to reach out to you to see what you may have in regards to a replacement rear sliding window latch?

I am specifically looking for the part that is affixed to the main rear panel of glass and not the small piece of sliding glass.

From what I can tell by looking at it, it does not appear to be a piece that is screwed in but rather looks to be possibly glued to the window perhaps.

Unfortunately for me the entire latch(catch) portion broke in half when sliding window closed...screws are still screwed into broken piece.

Thanks for your time!

Shaun
Hi Shaun,
Upon looking into this I was surprised to find no serviceable parts for the rear glass aside from a center "filler" which I can only assume is some type of weatherstrip or seal. If you know anyone with a 3d printer perhaps they can replicate the part for you.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

MagneticRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCab FX4
Hi Shaun,
Upon looking into this I was surprised to find no serviceable parts for the rear glass aside from a center "filler" which I can only assume is some type of weatherstrip or seal. If you know anyone with a 3d printer perhaps they can replicate the part for you.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Hey no problem,

I was just trying to confirm my biggest issue was if this plastic piece is going to result in a total glass rear window replacement....which would be unfortunate...luckily I have warranty remaining.

I appreciate your time!

Shaun

P.S. will hold on to parts if possible to source 3d printing should that be only method of repair in the future

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
Hey no problem,

I was just trying to confirm my biggest issue was if this plastic piece is going to result in a total glass rear window replacement....which would be unfortunate...luckily I have warranty remaining.

I appreciate your time!

Shaun

P.S. will hold on to parts if possible to source 3d printing should that be only method of repair in the future
No problem your welcome!

- Benny

RobertC1216

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Instructor
Im looking to buy a couple of things. Are the discount codes item specific, or generic and work on the entire cart.
Sponsored