2023 Ford Ranger

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
After checking out and driving the Hyundai Santa Cruz and being less than enamored with it overall, I will be giving the Maverick a very close look when it becomes available.

Something in my body just says that Ford can do a truck better than Hyundai, though that 10 yr/100k warranty is nice.
Sponsored

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
After checking out and driving the Hyundai Santa Cruz and being less than enamored with it overall, I will be giving the Maverick a very close look when it becomes available.

Something in my body just says that Ford can do a truck better than Hyundai, though that 10 yr/100k warranty is nice.
There is a local dealer near me that has been in business since like 1975. Has a variety of dealerships including Ford, gives a 10yr 200,000 mile warranty on every vehicle sold. No charge. Not a hidden fee, negotiate a deal on vehicle warranty is given to you when you sign the papers.

RecoilOperated

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-150 XLT, 2022 Subaru Outback
Occupation
ICU Nurse
There is a local dealer near me that has been in business since like 1975. Has a variety of dealerships including Ford, gives a 10yr 200,000 mile warranty on every vehicle sold. No charge. Not a hidden fee, negotiate a deal on vehicle warranty is given to you when you sign the papers.
I've seen similar offers, even "lifetime" warranties from dealers. The stipulation is usually that you have to have every factory recommended service performed at that dealer at the suggested mileage to maintain it.
Sponsored