Simple level

patipton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger
Guys I’m confused I just want to level level my 2019 fx4 a little i don’t understand all the offset talk I’m not going with bigger tires maybe just a mud terrain type tire there are so many options and opinions do I need anything special or will the simple 100$ 2” lifts be enough and will it affect my warranty
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
You can do a 2" or 2.5" level which will give you what you're looking for. You will need to get an alignment after too. If your just replacing the tires and not the wheels there's nothing to worry about as far as offset. You can go up one size on the stock wheel and still have no issues. I have the RC 2.5" level with Nitto Ridge Grappler 265/70/17 and there's no rubbing.

Edit: As far as voiding your warranty short answer no. But If you have a front end issue and they can prove the level caused it they can void that portion of it, not the entire trucks warranty.

After level on stock tires

IMG_1400.jpg

After new tires

IMG_1404.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
patipton

patipton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger
Thank you that’s what I was wondering does it affect my bumper to bumper warranty

XL GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger STX
Occupation
Civil Engineering Firm
At the moment, I have 265/70/17's on mine as well with no lift, stock height. I have Bilstein 5100's on order that can adjust from up to 2.5", I believe. I only want an inch or so, so for me they will be perfect.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Thank you that’s what I was wondering does it affect my bumper to bumper warranty
I just edited my post for your warranty question.

OP
OP
patipton

patipton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger
Can I go up a tire size with a 2”

OP
OP
patipton

patipton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger
Well I do have a lifetime power train warranty that includes front axles from the dealer so I figured that wouldn’t be covered anymore my old 04 fx4 ranger would go thru ball joints and upper a arms is there any issues with that after leveling

OP
OP
patipton

patipton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger
Well I do have a lifetime power train warranty that includes front axles from the dealer so I figured that wouldn’t be covered anymore my old 04 fx4 ranger would go thru ball joints and upper a arms is there any issues with that after leveling
tie rod ends not ball joint

XL GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger STX
Occupation
Civil Engineering Firm
Nice looking truck. A little lift and some bigger tires really set these things off.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
She definitely needs something
1C6E7752-A4E8-4F67-ABBC-3D3EFA2B233D.jpeg
Even a 2.5" level the front end will still have about 3/8" of rake. Un-noticeable by eye but enough if you were to add some weight in the bed it wouldn't be nose heavy. Either one would look good.

MountainGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
You can do a 2" or 2.5" level which will give you what you're looking for. You will need to get an alignment after too. If your just replacing the tires and not the wheels there's nothing to worry about as far as offset. You can go up one size on the stock wheel and still have no issues. I have the RC 2.5" level with Nitto Ridge Grappler 265/70/17 and there's no rubbing.

Edit: As far as voiding your warranty short answer no. But If you have a front end issue and they can prove the level caused it they can void that portion of it, not the entire trucks warranty.

After level on stock tires

IMG_1400.jpg

After new tires

IMG_1404.jpg
I'm liking this setup, how's your drivability been with it?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I'm liking this setup, how's your drivability been with it?
I have 15,000 miles since doing it and it's been great! The Ridge Grapplers are very quiet you don't get that loud humming noise even at highway speeds.
Sponsored