Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
I couldn't help it. I had to photoshop this secret soon-to-be-announced super shortbed Ranger hidden deep in Ford's vehicle testing building.

:LOL:

small-ranger.png
Sponsored

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
The thing is, we know that ford only believes in one wheelbase for the ranger: so it could actually be a "test bed" for a new third-row cab option!

khyros

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Crewcab FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I couldn't help it. I had to photoshop this secret soon-to-be-announced super shortbed Ranger hidden deep in Ford's vehicle testing building.

:LOL:

small-ranger.png
You know... looking at that picture, I can't help but think of the old chevy tracker. It doesn't look half bad. And wouldn't be awful if it had a flow-through bed design - I think the Ridgeline has something like that... so you could put a snowboard in the bed/back seat. Really more like a 2 person truck, with a backseat for your clothes, and a "bed" for your cooler, firewood, and camping gear. It'd be pretty neat if it maintained its towing rating as well, so you could tow your RV, set it up for the week, and then still have an Escape-sized vehicle for getting around.

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
You know... looking at that picture, I can't help but think of the old chevy tracker. It doesn't look half bad. And wouldn't be awful if it had a flow-through bed design - I think the Ridgeline has something like that... so you could put a snowboard in the bed/back seat. Really more like a 2 person truck, with a backseat for your clothes, and a "bed" for your cooler, firewood, and camping gear. It'd be pretty neat if it maintained its towing rating as well, so you could tow your RV, set it up for the week, and then still have an Escape-sized vehicle for getting around.

Like a......Bronco? :wink:

BroncoFnt34-970x647.jpg

dsc01306.jpg

khyros

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Crewcab FX4
Vehicle Showcase

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
It turns out that the ranger with the mini bed is an actual thing!
Sponsored