Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had an'86, a '94, and an '05. Left with wife's jeep until the '19 arrives
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Auto Nation Ford East also has a Silver Lariat Crew Cab. My take on the truck, which is earmarked ford a Ford area rep is if you are looking for a truck for 2 adults and 2 kids go for it. But I'm 5'11' and one of my salesmen is 5'11". With the drivers seat back to where it is comfortable to me, his legs had to be spread on each side of the drivers seat and getting out was an issue for him.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I saw that after I made my post, then I deleted it, trying very hard not to look stupid.
You going to check it out today? It might not last until the end of day.

Stumblios

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ranger FX4 LVL II
You going to check it out today? It might not last until the end of day.
Nope there about an hour and half from me plus traffic. My Ford dealership airport Ford in Hamilton have promised me first drive of there first ranger when it gets in today. The interesting thing is that the truck they ordered for stock is the same as the one I was planning to order after I had the chance to drive one. If it is I could be in a new ranger by the end of the week.

FLEngineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew
Vehicle Showcase

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Nope there about an hour and half from me plus traffic. My Ford dealership airport Ford in Hamilton have promised me first drive of there first ranger when it gets in today. The interesting thing is that the truck they ordered for stock is the same as the one I was planning to order after I had the chance to drive one. If it is I could be in a new ranger by the end of the week.
OK if you do an extended test drive today (or buy it), and don't mind creating a post with your thoughts and impressions, message the @Administrator or myself to get the ball rolling.

Stumblios

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ranger FX4 LVL II
OK if you do an extended test drive today (or buy it), and don't mind creating a post with your thoughts and impressions, message the @Administrator or myself to get the ball rolling.
Okay I'll do that, so long as some helps edit my written english can be a problem from time to time