New Members Introduce Yourself!

caprtaineddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Corvette, 2020 Ranger Lariat
New guy here! I’ve had my 2019 Ranger for a week. I love it so far. Details below.

2wd XLT Sport Chili Pepper Red
Only some basic mods so far. Tinted front windows, Weathertech floor mats, Line-X, and a Drawtite trailer hitch (1/3 the price of the Ford hitch).

I have a few other things I’d like to add. First an exhaust because I just like the way this engine sounds. My neighbor has a Mustang and his sounds pretty sweet for a 4 cylinder. Second I’m trying to decide on a storage solution for the bed as I have 2 kids still in boosters and won’t normally have much room in the back seat.

23DB4852-E8DF-40DB-950B-69C7342C2393.jpeg
Great looking truck! You have good taste.
Sponsored

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
New guy here! I’ve had my 2019 Ranger for a week. I love it so far. Details below.

2wd XLT Sport Chili Pepper Red
Only some basic mods so far. Tinted front windows, Weathertech floor mats, Line-X, and a Drawtite trailer hitch (1/3 the price of the Ford hitch).

I have a few other things I’d like to add. First an exhaust because I just like the way this engine sounds. My neighbor has a Mustang and his sounds pretty sweet for a 4 cylinder. Second I’m trying to decide on a storage solution for the bed as I have 2 kids still in boosters and won’t normally have much room in the back seat.

23DB4852-E8DF-40DB-950B-69C7342C2393.jpeg
Welcome! There are lots of bed storage ideas on here that I’m sure will help!

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
I haven’t leveled it yet, but it does appear that way!
I am in the process of installing "Ford Ranger Lifts" 2.5 inch spacers on my 2020 4x2, the procedure is relatively simple.
However there is a vital step not mentioned in the installation instructions, I'll post pics and comments when I am done.

Coy

First Name
Coy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger supercrew XLT 4x4
Bought my supercrew XLT Ranger FX4 Jan 31 2020 (2019 model). Traded in my 2013 crew cab Ram 4x4. Looking to make my truck into a quasi overlander. Since I sleep in a hammock not sure best route to accomplish my goals. So far have ordered a draw-tite receiver hitch. Exploring options on adding 7 pin plug and whatnot to take full advantage of the tow rating
BBD40F63-3A8D-491A-BF6F-F582068FDF19.jpeg

Sabertooth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Saber Lariat
Hello All,
I just bought this as my first pickup truck ever in 40 years of driving. I researched trucks for over a year and was sure it was going to be a new F150. I looked at the Ranger but thought "no way will I buy a 4 cylinder pickup". I kept feeling like the F150 was too much truck and looked at the Ranger again and started to understand the appeal. I am also a "car guy" and really wanted something that felt a little sporty. All that to say that I could not be happier with the truck. My wife and I could not believe how smooth it is and I have had several strangers comment on it in just the first 5 days of ownership. Looking forward to being a "truck guy" for a while.

IMG_20200224_170807.jpg

Deleted member 1634

Hello All,
I just bought this as my first pickup truck ever in 40 years of driving. I researched trucks for over a year and was sure it was going to be a new F150. I looked at the Ranger but thought "no way will I buy a 4 cylinder pickup". I kept feeling like the F150 was too much truck and looked at the Ranger again and started to understand the appeal. I am also a "car guy" and really wanted something that felt a little sporty. All that to say that I could not be happier with the truck. My wife and I could not believe how smooth it is and I have had several strangers comment on it in just the first 5 days of ownership. Looking forward to being a "truck guy" for a while.

IMG_20200224_170807.jpg
Welcome! And kudos to you for overcoming the all too prevalent "no way will I buy a 4 cylinder pickup" judgement!

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Hello All,

IMG_20200224_170807.jpg
Beautiful Lariat with an equally stunning backdrop!
Welcome!

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Bought my supercrew XLT Ranger FX4 Jan 31 2020 (2019 model). Traded in my 2013 crew cab Ram 4x4. Looking to make my truck into a quasi overlander. Since I sleep in a hammock not sure best route to accomplish my goals. So far have ordered a draw-tite receiver hitch. Exploring options on adding 7 pin plug and whatnot to take full advantage of the tow rating
BBD40F63-3A8D-491A-BF6F-F582068FDF19.jpeg
Glad you came to your senses and got rid of the FCA product!
Welcome!

Reactions: Coy

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
Hello All,

IMG_20200224_170807.jpg
Your ranger has a nice view !