• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Texas WTB: Factory Carpet Floor mats to fit 2021 Ranger Crew Cab

NTXTremor

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT
Although my 2021 Tremor came with the factory rubber floor mats and I also bought WeatherTech floor mats, I am interested in a set of carpet floor mats as well. I am interested in the fronts only, although I would consider a full set.

Please PM me if you have some you would consider selling.
Sponsored

UnregistredHypercam2

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser VX Limited
Occupation
Cybersecurity
I have the carpet fronts out of my Lariat sitting in my garage somewhere, not sure what they're worth. Replaced them with husky rubberized ones and haven't looked back.

Located in Denver, depending on what price you're thinking, I can quote shipping.

OP
OP
NTXTremor

NTXTremor

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT
I have the carpet fronts out of my Lariat sitting in my garage somewhere, not sure what they're worth. Replaced them with husky rubberized ones and haven't looked back.

Located in Denver, depending on what price you're thinking, I can quote shipping.
Thanks! I called the dealership where I bought my Tremor used from the sales manager to see if he still had the floor mats since it was supposed to come with both carpet and all weather floor mats, and he is going to check to see if he still has them. I might not need them, but if he can’t find them, I’ll PM you with an offer.

j.war525

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Engineer
I have a full set of carpet floor mats that came out of my 2020 XLT sport I can sell you.

OP
OP
NTXTremor

NTXTremor

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT
Sorry. I have no idea why I did not follow up on this. I must have forgotten.

My thanks and apologies to those who responded. I went ahead and ordered some from @LevittownFordParts.com last week.

I am no longer looking to buy.

paval3

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Crewcab & 2003 Mountaineer Premier
Thanks! I called the dealership where I bought my Tremor used from the sales manager to see if he still had the floor mats since it was supposed to come with both carpet and all weather floor mats, and he is going to check to see if he still has them. I might not need them, but if he can’t find them, I’ll PM you with an offer.
Did you pull the rear seat forward and look behind it? When I picked up my truck, it didn't have the carpet floor mats like it should have.... salesman couldn't find them.
When i got truck home and was checking out the back seat, I pulled the rear seat forward and there they were... still in the plastic.

OP
OP
NTXTremor

NTXTremor

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT
Did you pull the rear seat forward and look behind it? When I picked up my truck, it didn't have the carpet floor mats like it should have.... salesman couldn't find them.
When i got truck home and was checking out the back seat, I pulled the rear seat forward and there they were... still in the plastic.
Thanks, @paval3. Yes, I checked behind the seats. I bought my Tremor used with 3K miles, and the previous owner sold it to me with the rubber floor mats. The PO was the General Manager at the Ford dealership, and he wasn't sure if he had the carpet floor mats in his garage at home or if they sold them to another customer with a Ranger that did not come with them. Either way, I did not get them. I bought a nice set of WeatherTech's but also wanted the carpeted mats for daily use.

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Explorer ,'92 Bronco, '91 Navajo, '19 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I have a brand new set if you want them. Make me a offer, and I'll get them out to you. I don't think I ever used them.

OP
OP
NTXTremor

NTXTremor

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT
I have a brand new set if you want them. Make me a offer, and I'll get them out to you. I don't think I ever used them.
Thanks, but just for clarity, I already bought some.

MODS, this can be closed.
Sponsored