Will there ever be a smooth fender flare with bumper extension????

OP
OP
treimche

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
Have you gotten around to installing these yet? I am curious to see them on an actual NA consumer Ranger. Not sure I trust the sites perfectly angled photos of em on an overseas model for that dime.
Yeah! Got them installed back in February. Here are some pics in my build thread, post #85 https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/treimches-white-platinum-ranger.3870/page-6#post-216902

I'll be taking some new pics soon once I clean the Ranger up real nice, since the snow has been gone for a while and the weather is finally getting nice here.
Sponsored

V1KT3R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 1990 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Yeah! Got them installed back in February. Here are some pics in my build thread, post #85 https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/treimches-white-platinum-ranger.3870/page-6#post-216902

I'll be taking some new pics soon once I clean the Ranger up real nice, since the snow has been gone for a while and the weather is finally getting nice here.
Those came out clean! They look great but man that price tag of a grand is something else. I take it they come unpainted too?

OP
OP
treimche

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
Those came out clean! They look great but man that price tag of a grand is something else. I take it they come unpainted too?
They are $800 and yes they come unpainted. In all my years of dealing with aftermarket automotive parts, these flares are the nicest quality fiberglass I've ever dealt with. They are very thick and sturdy, and as you can see in the pics, they fit extremely well. You could just buy the carbon fiber version, then you wouldn't have to pay for paint.
Sponsored