First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rapid Red Ranger Lariot
Occupation
Professional Driver
Great feedback and discussion, everyone! Now I'm waffling between 1" and 1.5" spacers. I don't want a bunch of rock chips / road grit thrown up all over the sides of the truck all the time which is why I was thinking just a 1" spacer would be just enough. But maybe 1.5" would still be ok...

Really wish I could actually *see*various options on the truck before I pull the trigger on the parts.
Check out the pictures of my ranger I'm using faction fab 1.5 inch spacers with 275 65 18 inch nitos had to remove crash bars,replaced with ones from cj pony parts they mistakenly sent me 5 sets of them box weighed a hundred pounds lol !
Sponsored

Rangerwig

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rapid Red Ranger Lariot
Occupation
Professional Driver
Check out the pictures of my ranger I'm using faction fab 1.5 inch spacers with 275 65 18 inch nitos had to remove crash bars,replaced with ones from cj pony parts they mistakenly sent me 5 sets of them box weighed a hundred pounds lol !
20210206_103930.jpg

Robisten8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4WD, 2021 Bronco Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I've always had wheel spacer concerns like others this thread until I watched a very popular you tuber use an excessive amount of them stacked and I no longer have the same concerns. I don't use them, but just don't advocate as much against it now.

Galion

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Very happy with my Bloxsport 25mm spacers, great quality
Sponsored