Where to put my switches in my '20 Ranger Lariet FX4?

bka0721

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ranger Edge 2X4 Reg Cab - 2004 Ranger XLT 4X4 4dr - 2008 F550 4X4 Crew Cab Dually
I bought the fascia that fits above the shifter. Keeps the 2 12 volt ports and has 3 light switch spots. I installed the trailer brake knob in the middle and wired in 2 switches on the ends for later light additions so I don't have to tear it down again
Could you post a picture of your switch panel with the trailer brake controller switch shown?
Sponsored

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Could you post a picture of your switch panel with the trailer brake controller switch shown?
Sure, here it is. I swapped out one of the 12 volt plug ins for a dual USB charging port. I have the supplies to make a custom phone holder and wireless charger. Wife bought me a 3 coil Qi charger for Christmas and it is insanely fast so I plan to order 2 of those and incorporate them into the phone mounts, we both have the same phone, one for each vehicle.

If you go the redarc route be sure to order the shorter flat ribbon type of cord so you can fit all of the wires back in. I ordered the ribbon 1st and it got misplaced and forgotten until I remembered I bought it after swapping out it fit right in

20210125_132607.jpg