Indiana - LineX Dealer Recommendations

jsphlynch

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL
It's come time for me to get a bedliner sprayed in my Ranger. I hadn't realized until reading this forum how much the quality of the job can vary depending on where you get it done.

Has anybody from Indiana (preferably Indianapolis area) gotten their Ranger LineX'd? If so, where'd you go and how'd they do?
Sponsored

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport
It's come time for me to get a bedliner sprayed in my Ranger. I hadn't realized until reading this forum how much the quality of the job can vary depending on where you get it done.

Has anybody from Indiana (preferably Indianapolis area) gotten their Ranger LineX'd? If so, where'd you go and how'd they do?
I have Extreme Vehicle Designs in Noblesville do mine. They are not the nicest people and are notoriously overpriced on everything but I knew they did good work so that's where I went. They did a good job, believe I paid $650 for the premium LineX.

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired

Hey Joe; I had Linex in all my F150's but the dealer quit using them based on the jobs being inconsistent so they started using Rhino Pro. So I checked the look and texture and pleasantly surprised on the similarity in the products.
So I went this route and couldn't be happier. Check out rhinoprocs.com and you should get plenty
of information. I paid $400 for mine. Now waiting for tonneau cover to arrive :turkey: Hope this gives you some more choices to consider.

OP
OP
jsphlynch

jsphlynch

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL
Hey Joe; I had Linex in all my F150's but the dealer quit using them based on the jobs being inconsistent so they started using Rhino Pro. So I checked the look and texture and pleasantly surprised on the similarity in the products.
So I went this route and couldn't be happier. Check out rhinoprocs.com and you should get plenty
of information. I paid $400 for mine. Now waiting for tonneau cover to arrive :turkey: Hope this gives you some more choices to consider.
The last time I got a bedliner, which was 15 years ago, LineX was generally accepted as being tougher than Rhino, though the latter had a softer feel. Do you know if Rhino has changed their formulation since then?

I'm leaning towards LineX primarily due to my overwhelmingly positive experience with it in my previous Ranger.

I'm also interested in any input people have on the Bullet liners. Looks like the only option for Bullet in the Indy area is Auto Outfitters.

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
The last time I got a bedliner, which was 15 years ago, LineX was generally accepted as being tougher than Rhino, though the latter had a softer feel. Do you know if Rhino has changed their formulation since then?

I'm leaning towards LineX primarily due to my overwhelmingly positive experience with it in my previous Ranger.

I'm also interested in any input people have on the Bullet liners. Looks like the only option for Bullet in the Indy area is Auto Outfitters.
Absolutely different than previous formula. I always had linex in my previous trucks. Seems like installers are not what they use to be. Hence dealer quit using them. The gentlemen that did my ranger with rhino had excellent reviews so I took a shot and could not be happier.
The rhino looks just like the line x spray in. Completely happy with application and texture.

OP
OP
jsphlynch

jsphlynch

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL
The quotes are in:
LineX: $475, plus another $130 for the UV protection upgrade
Rhino: $600
Bullet: $450 (UV protection is standard)

Looks like I need to find more info on the Bullet liners - that's a really attractive price.

Seems like installers are not what they use to be.
This is my biggest concern. Searching the interwebs, I can find plenty of examples of people complaining about the quality of the job for all three liners, so I think there are a lot of lousy installers out there. I'd happily pay a premium to be confident I'll get a job well done.
The rhino looks just like the line x spray in. Completely happy with application and texture.
You're making my decision more difficult...

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase

My dealer (like most around me) uses the Greenwood Zebart on US 31 south of Fry road. No issues, they sprayed liner and rust proofing.

OP
OP
jsphlynch

jsphlynch

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL
My dealer (like most around me) uses the Greenwood Zebart on US 31 south of Fry road. No issues, they sprayed liner and rust proofing.
Thanks! I'll get a quote.

LB357

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lightning Blue Ranger
I'll add I had Auto Outfitters in Noblesville spray the Bullet liner on mine and have been very impressed and am happy with it so far (~6 months). Only other experience I've had with was LineX but that was many years ago.
Sponsored