John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
So us flatlanders don't have the same options as the westerners do for just pulling out of their driveway and hitting a trail. If any of you have a spot you know or want to try, I'd be in for a meetup to join. I'm pretty sure others here would too.

If anyone has suggestions, let's hear them!
Sponsored

Meech_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4 / 2021 VW Tiguan R-Line
I've also been on the lookout for some offroading around the flat area of the country. The 2 offroad parks out by my have closed their doors pre-covid days.

Definitely interested in any groups for the spring/summer seasons. I hear Michigan has some decent trails. I know Drummond Island is a pretty popular spot up there.

OP
OP
halligan1201

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
I've also been on the lookout for some offroading around the flat area of the country. The 2 offroad parks out by my have closed their doors pre-covid days.

Definitely interested in any groups for the spring/summer seasons. I hear Michigan has some decent trails. I know Drummond Island is a pretty popular spot up there.
I'm not at all familiar with Michigan but I hear the same. Minnesota also has some state owned sites but I would want some local input on them before driving up and definitely would want to have another truck along with.
Sponsored