Wheels

Cjagaton

First Name
Clydens Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
I have factory wheels and tires on my 2019 ranger xlt. 17"×8" +55offset.

Can I get a wheels/rims with "0" offset and 4.5backspacing for my truck?

Thanks,
Sponsored

NvrFinished

First Name
Shea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT 4x4 Rapid Red
There are plenty of aftermarket wheels in that size with 0 offset available. Your tires will poke out quite a bit if that is what you want to accomplish.

OP
OP

Cjagaton

First Name
Clydens Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
I will be getting 17×8 0offset 4.5backspacing wheels and will be putting 255/75R17 mud tires.

My concern is that on full lock turn, will it hit my front bumper/crashbar? Do I need to do some trimming?

Thanks,

OP
OP

Cjagaton

First Name
Clydens Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
There are plenty of aftermarket wheels in that size with 0 offset available. Your tires will poke out quite a bit if that is what you want to accomplish.
Yes I like my tires to be out a little. I will be getting 17×8 0offset 4.5backspacing wheels and will be putting 255/75R17 mud tires.

My concern is that on full lock turn, will it hit my front bumper/crashbar? Do I need to do some trimming?

Thanks,

NvrFinished

First Name
Shea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT 4x4 Rapid Red
The 255/75R17 size is just over a 32" tall tire. I'm assuming you are lifting the vehicle? I do know that others who have used that size with the factory wheel with a lift and no spacers cleared just fine. You might have to trim though with the wheels sticking out 2.1" further than the factory offset.

OP
OP

Cjagaton

First Name
Clydens Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
The 255/75R17 size is just over a 32" tall tire. I'm assuming you are lifting the vehicle? I do know that others who have used that size with the factory wheel with a lift and no spacers cleared just fine. You might have to trim though with the wheels sticking out 2.1" further than the factory offset.
Will it rub the edge of my front bumper? Or just the crashbar?

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
I like how the tires are out a little. How is it with full lock turn? Any rubbing issue?
Actually my tires do rub at full lock, but its just on the mud flaps. If I took the mud flaps off there would be no rubbing, or at most just a tiny tiny bit.
Sponsored