Wheel arch molding

Kevin Franklin

First Name
Tinmender1963
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda FT500. Honda 700SC. 2019 Ford Ranger Sport. 2014 Ford Focus ST. 2017 Ford Escape Titanium. 1994 Ford Ranger Splash. 1986 Ford Mustang GT Splash
Occupation
Damn good question. A lot of different things
Vehicle Showcase
Quick question for anyone that has removed the wheel opening moldings. Is double sided tape used where the molding meets the bedside and fender or just screws, plastic retaining tabs and plastic push in retainers. I am trying to get an idea if I will have to remove any adhesive residue
Sponsored

Bluebeastsrt

First Name
Big D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger 4X4
Quick question for anyone that has removed the wheel opening moldings. Is double sided tape used where the molding meets the bedside and fender or just screws, plastic retaining tabs and plastic push in retainers. I am trying to get an idea if I will have to remove any adhesive residue
No tape. Just curious why do you want to temove them?

OP
OP
Kevin Franklin

Kevin Franklin

First Name
Tinmender1963
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda FT500. Honda 700SC. 2019 Ford Ranger Sport. 2014 Ford Focus ST. 2017 Ford Escape Titanium. 1994 Ford Ranger Splash. 1986 Ford Mustang GT Splash
Occupation
Damn good question. A lot of different things
Vehicle Showcase
No tape. Just curious why do you want to temove them?
Painting them white to match the body color. I wasn't looking forward to removing the adhesive and would rather be pissed off in advanced ?
Sponsored

Last edited: