First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
TWO of them !!! I have been trying to get the wife to let go of her 17 Taco Sport double cab and with the frame inspection thing every year I figured it would hurt the resale or trade value in the future. Couple days on the computer had 2 local dealers wanting my business. Ended up the dealer I bought my 19 Ranger from had a similar vehicle coming in the next day but it was Blue, beautiful but she wanted Red. So she thought about it. The last 8 months have been rough on everyone but she had 4 strokes during this covid crap ! Sucked driving her to the hospital and having to leave her there ! Then the last 2 months for me have been interesting also. Im blind in my right eye and the last 2 months my left eye has been trying hard to do the same. All is well now and im driving again, just lost little reading vision. So back to the truck she just said lets get it. I guess the dealer figured it wasn't right color but he knew I was looking elsewhere so he knocked $6 grand off the Ranger with rebates and an amazing $33,795 for my almost 4 year old 17 Taco Sport double cab 4x4 with 35,000 miles that we paid $39,000 for ! Awesome truck ! Many differences from 19-20. Sync is very different from my 19 and in her truck its eating up her iphone battery quickly. Ordered an ARE cap this morning, also DAMPER, bed rug, weather tech mats and window vent visors, AVS bug shield, mud flaps, sill plates, and tailgate seal. 2020 Lariat crew cab ,lightning blue, medium stone ,501A,chrome package, FX4, locker, running boards , Ford spray in. pictures aren'
IMG_0334.JPG
IMG_0332.JPG
t that good. Stay safe everyone ! Bret
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Nice looking family Bret! Sorry to hear about your wife but glad she's doing well now. Glad to see you got a damper in those mods. One less I have to work on now. lol ?

So, what's better than a Ranger.... A Ranger and a Bronco. ?

Base SAS.jpg

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
TWO of them !!! I have been trying to get the wife to let go of her 17 Taco Sport double cab and with the frame inspection thing every year I figured it would hurt the resale or trade value in the future. Couple days on the computer had 2 local dealers wanting my business. Ended up the dealer I bought my 19 Ranger from had a similar vehicle coming in the next day but it was Blue, beautiful but she wanted Red. So she thought about it. The last 8 months have been rough on everyone but she had 4 strokes during this covid crap ! Sucked driving her to the hospital and having to leave her there ! Then the last 2 months for me have been interesting also. Im blind in my right eye and the last 2 months my left eye has been trying hard to do the same. All is well now and im driving again, just lost little reading vision. So back to the truck she just said lets get it. I guess the dealer figured it wasn't right color but he knew I was looking elsewhere so he knocked $6 grand off the Ranger with rebates and an amazing $33,795 for my almost 4 year old 17 Taco Sport double cab 4x4 with 35,000 miles that we paid $39,000 for ! Awesome truck ! Many differences from 19-20. Sync is very different from my 19 and in her truck its eating up her iphone battery quickly. Ordered an ARE cap this morning, also DAMPER, bed rug, weather tech mats and window vent visors, AVS bug shield, mud flaps, sill plates, and tailgate seal. 2020 Lariat crew cab ,lightning blue, medium stone ,501A,chrome package, FX4, locker, running boards , Ford spray in. pictures aren'
IMG_0334.JPG
IMG_0332.JPG
HI Bret,

God speed to you folks! Congrats on your wife's new Ranger! Here is hoping your medical concerns are in the rear view mirror!

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Man, I hate that you all have had some health issues. I hope 2021 brings much better luck. Those two Rangers are awesome. And since I am partial to blue you know which one I like better. :thumbsup: :)?

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Nice looking family Bret! Sorry to hear about your wife but glad she's doing well now. Glad to see you got a damper in those mods. One less I have to work on now. lol ?

Base SAS.jpg

Or maybe a Ranger.... and one of these?:p

FGJ build 1.png

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
IMG_0334.JPG
IMG_0332.JPG
Beautiful pair of Rangers you have there Bret! Praying this new year will bring good health to you both.:)

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Glad things have stabilized for you and the wife Bret. Maybe you both can have a duelling mod thread for the new year:turkey:

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat

Base SAS.jpg
Yeah, but where are the doors?:bandit:

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
IMG_0334.JPG
IMG_0332.JPG
Hey, Bret, sorry to hear about your health problems, but it looks like you and the wife are going to drive into 2021 in style! Good luck, man! (Blue was not my first choice, either, but it grows on you!)

Obijack

First Name
J J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 iconic sliver
Occupation
Attorney
IMG_0334.JPG
IMG_0332.JPG
Are you and your wife retired?
Sponsored