RangerVA

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I picked up the A.R.E CX Revo. Hope to get it installed this week.

My first preference was the ARB Descent Canopy, but it would have been a custom order and I would have had to pay the shipping from Australia. The caps are super nice, just too expensive with shipping.
Sponsored

Stevo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger super crew Lariat
Occupation
retired
I have a 2019 Ranger with the 5' Box. I bought the most expensive LEER. I would NOT do that again. Two reasons: The gap between the canopy and the box is extreme (never have I seen any canopy with that type of gap). The rear window is the right size, but they have a large tinted area around the window, so looking through the rear window from the rear view mirror is severely limited. Buy and ARE.
Did you have any leaks... I have purchased the same canopy as you and know exactly what you are talking about with the darkness through the mirror. Do you think the ARE is any better??

Stevo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger super crew Lariat
Occupation
retired
Are there existing used truck caps out there that will work for our 5 foot beds?
Has anyone tried the South African RSI canopies? They seem like a good product built from Stainless Steel. Pricey but they have a positive pressure ventilation system to keep water and dust out. They also have guttered windows all around on there sport model.

OP
OP
zn105

zn105

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 Sport Package
Has anyone tried the 5 foot Colorado cap on a ranger yet?

GtownRanger

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Network Engineer
Has anyone tried the South African RSI canopies? They seem like a good product built from Stainless Steel. Pricey but they have a positive pressure ventilation system to keep water and dust out. They also have guttered windows all around on there sport model.
Yes I have one and have been very pleased with it. Built to last and has been very water tight. The gull wing doors are awesome and the positive pressure vent works as advertised. Strong stuff.

Jeff
Sponsored