Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 XLT 2X4 Reg cab. 2019 XLT Supercrew 4x4, 2000 XLT Supercab 2x4
Occupation
Production associates with Honda
Vehicle Showcase
I have the same feeling!!!! The more I see the more excited I get for the day when I get mine. These trucks look amazing and it makes me proud to be a Ford Ranger fan.
Sponsored

WI LION

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197 Mustang GT
The more I see these trucks the more I really like them. They look good on any color and both with or without chrome. I usually hate the look of chrome, but I haven't seen a bad picture yet of the Ranger.
Same! I've wanted a midsize for a while now but could never come to accept the strange look of the Tacoma or the boring styling of the Colorado. Now finally I get to get something that looks similarly good as the F-150 but without being unnecessarily big.

StAugKid

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta ST
Occupation
Assistant Manager Kay Jewelers
Same! I've wanted a midsize for a while now but could never come to accept the strange look of the Tacoma or the boring styling of the Colorado. Now finally I get to get something that looks similarly good as the F-150 but without being unnecessarily big.
I found the Colorado to be strange looking. The proportions look way off. The rails over the bed seem way too high and the tailgate seems too tall and narrow and overall it is just awkward. The Tacoma seems a little too creased and drum brakes in the rear? Is this 1980? Plus the transmission is horrid and the engine always seems to be in a constant state of struggling. I was waiting for the possibility of a new Dakota to come from FCA, but the new Ranger just seems to be every kind of perfect. I bet that 2.3L with the 10 speed can be the perfect balance of mpg and performance too.

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA, 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Special Edition
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
I really wanted the chrome grill, but had to have the Saber color. The dark grill on the mandatory Sport Package has been steadily growing on me. Getting out of my 3rd F-150 since 1992. Current truck is a 2004 Lariat SuperCrew 4X4. Mine should be in the order bank with my local dealer now. Cannot wait to get the Ranger!!!
Sponsored