First Name
Rowan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Product Manager
I took my new 2020 Ford Ranger FX4 for a drive out to the Oregon coast. I wanted to see how the Ranger would do totally stock in terms of drivability. Did not disappoint! To me the biggest flaw is the FX4 shocks. They produce a lot of body roll, especially from the rear. Looking forward to upgrading those at some point. Still, it got me there and back totally safe and without fuss.

I got rained on, couldn't find a campsite, forgot a bunch of stuff, and ran into a major snowstorm on my way back. Sounds like adventure. This was a lot of fun and I hope you enjoy watching it.

Sponsored

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Enjoyed the video! Thanks for sharing.

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Nice I can't wait to get out with my truck also. I am a part time photographer and have done my own calendars for the past 15 years. I do 100 of them and give them away for Christmas presents to family, friends and coworkers. I live in Beaverton. I love to hike and camp. I bought a new Fleetwood tent trailer last July and haven't had a chance to pull it with my new Ranger. I did use it twice with my old and still in my garage 1999 Toyota Tacoma 2WD extra cab. I really like my Ranger so far.
Thanks for the video.

OP
OP
studiowild

studiowild

First Name
Rowan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Product Manager
Thanks y'all! Appreciate it. MXGolf, I'm sure you won't be disappointed once you get out there! I was most impressed by how little fuss the snow was for the Ranger. It was fresh so there wasn't a sheet of ice underneath it all, but still barely any traction control kicking in. Didn't air down, just four high and go. It was great!

that408guy

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Nice quality video! Soon you will have go pro mounts everywhere lol

ryyck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I took my new 2020 Ford Ranger FX4 for a drive out to the Oregon coast. I wanted to see how the Ranger would do totally stock in terms of drivability. Did not disappoint! To me the biggest flaw is the FX4 shocks. They produce a lot of body roll, especially from the rear. Looking forward to upgrading those at some point. Still, it got me there and back totally safe and without fuss.

I got rained on, couldn't find a campsite, forgot a bunch of stuff, and ran into a major snowstorm on my way back. Sounds like adventure. This was a lot of fun and I hope you enjoy watching it.

Outstanding.......