Minnesota Upgrade screen

JackK

First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier - Ranger on order
Bought the standard electronics for an XL. It has the 3" screen. After checking online, Best Buy and the dealer, I found there is currently no upgrade options.

I assume this is partly due to the fact that the truck is new to the market.

Would like to here from anyone with updates about the upgrade market.

Advertisement

RONR11

First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranget
Mine has it also, hoping for feedback on this system.

edelatorre10

First Name
Eddy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Fx4 Magnetic
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Hey guys, I too ran into this issue. I have the 4.2 screen and really want to upgrade. Any updates for this thread?

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
$2K Ouch, that's rough... What's the difference in price between an XL and an XLT with Sync 3. Can't see it being too much more than $2K from base to base ?

ch47dmechanic

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
$2K Ouch, that's rough... What's the difference in price between an XL and an XLT with Sync 3. Can't see it being too much more than $2K from base to base ?
If I recall correctly, it's $750. BUT, you only get that kind of discount if you're buying it new from Ford. They can offset the cost far more than you buying what you need to do it in the aftermarket. Honestly, I think SYNC 3 should be available as an option on XL trim like it is with F-150s.

r2t2k2

First Name
Ray
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
That’s about the right price... I had an Alpine Nav head unit installed in my 2018 JKU and it was around 2k. It’s the whole center console that’s being replaced. I used 4D Tech and purchased the Nav module for the Ranger. It was loaded with my VIN and was literally plug and play. My Nav came out of a wrecked 2018 Lincoln.