• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Brand new screen ? for 2019 to 2020 ranger

Fordboy12

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger
Occupation
Retired
I have a brand-new JVC screen upgrade for a 2019 to 2020 Ford Ranger never used brand-new sold the truck before I could change out the 3 1/2 and screen for the radio all the wiring very easy upgrade. Looking for 400.00

C497CCF0-A56A-4688-9DF0-21A05140A1CC.jpeg

77BEAF0C-0402-4B14-89D6-3F0B00ACB8A0.jpeg
Sponsored

bzmotoninja83

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2014 Focus 2000 Explorer 1987 Goldwing
Sent you a PM
Im pretty sure im interested

Last edited:

bzmotoninja83

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't wait for it to get here. Excellent communication from the seller too.

OP
OP

Fordboy12

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger
Occupation
Retired
I just was in the same place as you. Paid a lot of money for my 2020 ranger and no options on it so I wanted a big screen and this was the less expensive way to do it. I added aftermarket back up sensors and added remote start with the key fab but never got to install this set up. I had 20,000 miles on the truck and the tires were scalloping and ford couldn’t tell me why. I had them rotated every 5 thousand miles and rebalanced but they still scalloped so I ended up selling it to a dealer for a little more than I paid for it. I started the wiring on the install in the house like the diagram showed bit never got to install. It has everything including the radio facia. Crutchfield has a great 800 number for support also. The kit cost me over 700 with all the items. I hope it goes well for you.

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
Can you tell me more about the backup sensors you had, and how did they work? My STX doesn't have them, and I would like to do this upgrade.

OP
OP

Fordboy12

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger
Occupation
Retired
It’s already sold but if you call crutchfield they’ll help you purchase what you need the total knew it would be about $630

bzmotoninja83

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Radio all installed. I do have to take i all apart again and wire the reverse and illumination.
Gotta figure out a solution for the mic location too but, overall, done.

Thank you again!

OP
OP

Fordboy12

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger
Occupation
Retired
Damm your good. Lol I was petrified but the guy from crutchfield told me to be put the mic maybe on the visor or under the cluster. Remember they got 24 hour support I believe just give them a call and they can help in anyway they’re really really good I’m so happy this worked out for you I don’t know why Ford post those small screens and I complain to them
Sponsored