Two year anniversary

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
I am a week away from owning my Ranger for two years. I have to say I love it and have had zero problems.

I have often used it as a truck and it has been terrific.

My favourite add on is the bed extender. I have used it to carry so many long items, even up to 16’ long. I have loaded it up to capacity and no problems. It is also great for containing items in the bed and my 5 25L (5 gallon) gas containers, fit perfectly in the space.

I still really like my soft tonneau cover, Extang Signature Trifecta 2.0. It still looks amazing and works well.

If I had to say anything I would like improved is the comfort of the back seat ride. it does not affect me, but on a rough road my passengers can feel the bumps. It is a truck, but my friends Dodge Ram’s back seats are far more comfortable.
Sponsored

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I am a week away from owning my Ranger for two years. I have to say I love it and have had zero problems.

My favourite add on is the bed extender. I have used it to carry so many long items, even up to 16’ long. I have loaded it up to capacity and no problems. It is also great for containing items in the bed and my 5 25L (5 gallon) gas containers, fit perfectly in the space.

I still really like my soft tonneau cover, Extang Signature Trifecta 2.0. It still looks amazing and works well.

If I had to say anything I would like improved is the comfort of the back seat ride. it does not affect me, but on a rough road my passengers can feel the bumps. It is a truck, but my friends Dodge Ram’s back seats are far more comfortable.
Happy 2 Year Rangerversary, Gary!!! :party: :party: :party:

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
The ram has a better back seat ride because the seats are much further away from the rear axle compared to the ranger.

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Happy Happy Rangerversary. :like: Many happy Smiles down the road.
Sponsored