Mpro2

Mpro2

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger xlt
Okay, so I bought a Gator soft tri-fold etx to use on a trial basis.It was under $200 on Amazon, so I figured what the heck. If I am not happy with it, then I will try others that have been suggested on here.Thanks for all of the input!
Sponsored

itsGREGSWORLD

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Truxedo Truxport here. Second vehicle with one. I live in Florida so I don't have the cold issue. When I sold my last vehicle, the cover still looked brand new. Great product.

John Lyman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport 4x2 Oxford White
Vehicle Showcase
Truxedo Truxport here. Second vehicle with one. I live in Florida so I don't have the cold issue. When I sold my last vehicle, the cover still looked brand new. Great product.
I got one of those from Amazon 2 weeks ago and really like the look and feel of it. Install was a typical install bad instructions and took twice as long as stated but came out really good. I would purchase it again in a heart beat. Also, love the roll up. I'm not sure how I would like the tri-fold as it would completely block my rear window.

2.7EcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Screw
I have owned both, prefer the between the rails low profile clean look of the roll up. Allows for complete use of the bed also. I installed a Gator on mine. Bars are sewn in, has a latch release and it's easily adjustable for tightness in different seasons. The only drawback, is the Ranger bed rails are tiny, making the cover rails/clamping system a little finicky. I'm going to drill and bolt mine when nice weather comes as I'll never be removing the cover.

SICKQK

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.saddlebrookcontrols.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Crew Cab FX4
Occupation
Automation Applications Engineer
Same here as Andrew, I also have the Truxedo Pro X15 and I really love it. At first I wanted a trifold, but now that I have this one, I'm actually really happy with it, even more considering that it saved me a good 500 bucks in comparison with the trifold that I wanted =)
My first purchase/mod. Just finished installing it. I prefer the look of the convertible top material as opposed to the shiny vinyl. I had a LUND on my last F-150, it was also made of "fabric" and was very happy with it.

cover.jpg

CMJT

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2017 Subaru Outback
My first purchase/mod. Just finished installing it. I prefer the look of the convertible top material as opposed to the shiny vinyl. I had a LUND on my last F-150, it was also made of "fabric" and was very happy with it.

cover.jpg
Looks great where did you buy?