no1warr1or

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
You're right.

A simple fact of life is that unless something can be proved with math or science... its 100% subjective.

My stance is that there's no good God damn way I'm spending 1200$ on a bit of pipe, because it's unreasonable.

Flashy status symbol seekers think "shiiiit brah, sounds gnarrrrrrrrr.. put it on the capital oneski"

It's all perspective ? I'm happy, hopefully they are.
I meannn we all said this truck looks gnaarrrr and put it on credit ?‍♂? that's what drives any market, people liking things.

My main point is that i don't see how this is productive for the OP or anyone else. I stumbled upon this thread looking for real world performance benefits of a free flowing exhaust on the ecoboost, both before and after a turbo upgrade and tune. And I see far too many comments about "haha exhausts are dumb"
Sponsored

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
I meannn we all said this truck looks gnaarrrr and put it on credit ?‍♂? that's what drives any market, people liking things.

My main point is that i don't see how this is productive for the OP or anyone else. I stumbled upon this thread looking for real world performance benefits of a free flowing exhaust on the ecoboost, both before and after a turbo upgrade and tune. And I see far too many comments about "haha exhausts are dumb"
I feel you, definitely not too terribly productive for the OP... thread drift DOES happen though. At least we stayed on topic lol.

Thread drift isn't as aggressive around here as it is on the ranger station though.. someone will start a thread on spark plugs over there and within 7 posts we're all talking about composting toilets ?

Eventually we'll get back on track... somewhat