First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Well, guess you oughta know that it was all a sham/scam to get Dave to become a foster home to the AZ needy Gila monsters.

I must say, he went for it in the way we all expected and now he'll be buying 100# bangs of Gila crunch food just so he can keeps toes and @ 157.56 quid per bag, that Bronco is fast getting out of reach.

Wait till the gf sees the first Gila roomy :LOL:

Well played you folks, well played.?
You're just trying to save face now that you cracked like an egg! I'd just better not wake up one morning and find 100's of stray dogs at my door....I will hunt you down and with the Olive Oil arms you're about to get there's nothing you'll be able to do. ?

OP
OP
FoD

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
O gotta laugh over that :LOL::turkey:

OP
OP
FoD

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
You're just trying to save face now that you cracked like an egg! I'd just better not wake up one morning and find 100's of stray dogs at my door....I will hunt you down and with the Olive Oil arms you're about to get there's nothing you'll be able to do. ?
Face like mine, there's nothing to save.? what does a Gila scream hiss sound like just before they get to the toes...ssssqqqqqquuuuueeeeessssshhhhhh? :crackup:

OP
OP
FoD

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
My vet says you'll need this 2 or 3 times a month
1604969745145.png

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 2023 Escape PHEV
Well, guess you oughta know that it was all a sham/scam to get Dave to become a foster home to the AZ needy Gila monsters.

I must say, he went for it in the way we all expected and now he'll be buying 100# bangs of Gila crunch food just so he can keep his toes and @ 157.56 quid per bag, that Bronco is fast getting out of reach.

Shows us the damper order cancellation! Not sure if I can trust my rock anymore.

OP
OP
FoD

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Terry, you have been my rock and inspiration for months. And now, my hero, has been corrupted in the worst possible way. :rain: :crying: You can still return, it is not to late. A few mouse clicks is all it takes to cancel that order. I’m begging you, please come back and resume your inspirational leadership. :please::flag:
Shows us the damper order cancellation! Not sure if I can trust my rock anymore.
1604982849330.png

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I must say, he went for it in the way we all expected and now he'll be buying 100# bangs of Gila crunch food just so he can keep his toes and @ 157.56 quid per bag, that Bronco is fast getting out of reach.

Dave (@AzScorpion), my man, I do believe the Rock suckered you in and you fell for it hook, line and sinker (almost had me believing it). This has to be the greatest damper hoax in the history of the world! This is truly epic and deserves 10 dancing turkeys!

:turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey:

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok @Texasota, it's left up to you. Be strong. We're behind you! :clap:
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight the dampers in the garages, we shall fight the dampers on the highways and trails, we shall fight the dampers with growing confidence and growing strength in the mountains, we shall defend our ourselves from dampers, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight dampers on the beaches, we shall fight dampers on the interstates, we shall fight dampers in the fields and the city streets, we shall fight dampers in the deserts; we shall never surrender!

chasvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2017 MB GLE350, 2006 Porsche Cayman S
Vehicle Showcase
*** ANNOUNCEMENT ***

As regular attending forum members know, the Neighborhood Damper Selection Committee has been threatenin...er suggesting? that my truck was in special need of damnpering ?.
After millions of messages (e.g.

)

After careful and agonizing consideration, I decided that the rescue buddies are going to be in real need and made the decision to buy a damper, just so Dave (@AzScorpion ) can make the donation happen. Here's the screen shot of the purchase today:

1604873806594.png

Now that this battle royal is over and before I lose my Bluto like arm muscles, we'll need to find a replacement. Besides, what's life without a little Tastes Great, Less Filling happening... watch Smokin Joe 'splain it to you.

Ima gunna go cry now...:crying:

But you should consider a small donation to any animal rescue organization as a mod :like:
Welcome to the CLUB, errr... CULT!

HTX1811

First Name
HC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger STX 4x4,16 Audi A7
Occupation
Retired
Still a hold out here, stay strong keep your senses.

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight the dampers in the garages, we shall fight the dampers on the highways and trails, we shall fight the dampers with growing confidence and growing strength in the mountains, we shall defend our ourselves from dampers, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight dampers on the beaches, we shall fight dampers on the interstates, we shall fight dampers in the fields and the city streets, we shall fight dampers in the deserts; we shall never surrender!

I'm with y'all to the bitter end. We will prevail with our super human arm strength and no-fear let that tailgate drop with a manly THUD attitude!!!!

Last edited:

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO

So Al, my take-a-way here is that you'll think about it.......right. :)
Sponsored