Tailgate Letters

peteranton

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX
Decided on the hard letters instead of decals.. Love the look of the above BD Trims, so i ordered a set, 10% off using code: "RANG19"

Will post photos when I get them installed!

GrayGen

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Received Ranger September 19th. Hot Pepper Red Lariat 4x2. Locking rear axle 501 package Spray bedliner Bed extender & more
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Anybody know where I could get custom vinyls for the tailgate? Thinking about matte black with an orange outline, sort of like the design shown below, but obviously for the tailgate rather than the grille.

Screenshot_20191001-171707.png

GrayGen

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Received Ranger September 19th. Hot Pepper Red Lariat 4x2. Locking rear axle 501 package Spray bedliner Bed extender & more
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have any more pictures of the grill with a red outline. I would love to see what it looks like head on. I have the grill and I'm deciding if I want to try to paint it like the one you have in the picture. I don't want to paint it and then be sorry.

swampchomp07

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Do you have any more pictures of the grill with a red outline. I would love to see what it looks like head on. I have the grill and I'm deciding if I want to try to paint it like the one you have in the picture. I don't want to paint it and then be sorry.
Unfortunately I don't. I came across this during a Google image search.

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
My tail gate letters reflecting onto driveway,kinda like the "Bat signal" LOL
IMG_0220.JPG
Love it - I have the Ford black chrome on my Magnetic and if you're in the right (or wrong) light it looks like some of the letters blew off at the car wash. Like the "thick" letters but saw some with a bevel that were nice. We have a guy in town that can put anything on any surface, and had him do the vinyl letters on the grill, which are very nice.

LNK_Keff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat sport 501 magnetic gray, 2018 Volvo XC90 T5, 1963 Chevrolet Impala 2 door coupe
Occupation
Logistics Manager
Good morning all;
Thought I'd share a couple of pics of the BD Trim matte black raised/dome letters I added to my beast this past weekend. REALLY like the matte look with the magnetic gray paint. Application was super easy: just make sure to clean and wipe the tailgate and line those letters up good before taking the backing off!!

IMG_6616.JPG

IMG_6617.JPG

IMG_6618.JPG

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
Good morning all;
Thought I'd share a couple of pics of the BD Trim matte black raised/dome letters I added to my beast this past weekend. REALLY like the matte look with the magnetic gray paint. Application was super easy: just make sure to clean and wipe the tailgate and line those letters up good before taking the backing off!!

IMG_6616.JPG

IMG_6617.JPG

IMG_6618.JPG
I like the "edge" on these and think they will be less apt to peal. I have the Ford letters in the black chrome which I like a little better color wise, both look good on our magnetic's. The black chrome in some light are almost invisible to the point that the other day I thought a couple had pealed off :) Regardless these are a great look, I drive for auction pickups and dealer trades for my Ford dealer and have been to some dealers that put the Ford letters on most of theirs's on the lot.

Toytec

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase
Have a link for those? They look good!

LNK_Keff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat sport 501 magnetic gray, 2018 Volvo XC90 T5, 1963 Chevrolet Impala 2 door coupe
Occupation
Logistics Manager

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I added reflective black to my tailgate...

900_o6363_zps384b893f.jpg

unnamed (15).jpg

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Good morning all;

IMG_6616.JPG

IMG_6617.JPG

IMG_6618.JPG
I really like the look of those. If I ever have any problems with mine, that’s what will be replacing it!

dwilson7725

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
I got the lettering for my truck complete with easy to follow instructions and a couple of alcohol wipes which was a nice touch. It took me about 15 minutes to prep and install. The finished product looks great on my new truck! Love the Black on Blue!
Sponsored