SiriusXM Presets showing 2 banks

Bonder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Not sure how to describe this exactly, but on the SiriusXM mode, when in preset bank 3, the display shows one preset from bank 2 and the rest from 3, you have to slide them to view all the presets. This happens normally when I start the car and its in bank 3, or if I take a call or swap to NAV or climate while in bank 3.

This issue has persisted through a couple of sync upgrades so far. Has anyone else seen this? Not sure what the next steps to resolution would be other than a trip to the dealership.
Sponsored

RangerBill

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Super Crew FX4
Occupation
retired
Not sure how to describe this exactly, but on the SiriusXM mode, when in preset bank 3, the display shows one preset from bank 2 and the rest from 3, you have to slide them to view all the presets. This happens normally when I start the car and its in bank 3, or if I take a call or swap to NAV or climate while in bank 3.

This issue has persisted through a couple of sync upgrades so far. Has anyone else seen this? Not sure what the next steps to resolution would be other than a trip to the dealership.
You may have a duplicate preset that happens to be the same as from bank 2. You should be able to reprogram that preset to something else.

OP
OP
Bonder

Bonder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
I double checked, no duplicate presets. I took a photo of what it looks like. LOL radio is in bank 2, the others are bank 3, you can see its shifted over slightly. Classic Rewind is missing from the far right until I drag it over

20230609_064637.jpg

RDJTX

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger 2023 Ford Edge 1995 Cobra
Occupation
IT Demi-God
I had this during my Sirius trial. I love it but not enough to pay what they want. I get calls all the time now to restart. my subscription, my answer to them is. Unless you can give me 2.00 a month for the rest of my life I am not interested ... they apparently don't have a plan like that .. who knew?
Sponsored