First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta ST
Occupation
Assistant Manager Kay Jewelers
Per the owners manual, regular (87) for daily driving and premium (93) for hauling/towing
I'm always hauling ass, so it'd have to be a strict diet of 93 for me.
Sponsored

Pinecrestjim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2018 F-150, 2016 Escape
Looks like ford is actually spraying bedliner to the bottom of the tailgate and the end of the box for once
My dealer's fleet manager walked me out to look at several F-150s on the lot with factory spray-in bed liners. On every one of those F-150s, the spray liner stopped at the end of the bed and did not extend down towards the ground, that area where dirt, rocks and what not always want to try to jam between the bed and the tailgate. If you look at a Line-X application video, you'll see the area that I am referring to. Its an area they claim fame to in coating.

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
My dealer's fleet manager walked me out to look at several F-150s on the lot with factory spray-in bed liners. On every one of those F-150s, the spray liner stopped at the end of the bed and did not extend down towards the ground, that area where dirt, rocks and what not always want to try to jam between the bed and the tailgate. If you look at a Line-X application video, you'll see the area that I am referring to. Its an area they claim fame to in coating.
I know what you mean. And I was referring to the picture shared above of a ranger with a factory spray liner and it does not appear to have those same issues. You can clearly see in the pictures, the Rangers factory liner extends around the back of the box.

mURmECH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2019 Ranger
Can you check if the grille has a front camera on the Lariat. Also if you can take good close up pics of the bumper and grille, thanks!
Sponsored