Baja Designs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Baja Designs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado H.D.
Hey everyone, we here at Baja Designs wanted to drop in and let you know about our latest product update. Both the S2 Pro and S2 Sport work/scene lights received an update. As of now if you order an S2 work/scene in white or amber it will no longer come with work scene reflectors. We’ve been able to accomplish the same pattern utilizing our spot reflector and a newly redesigned lens! This allows for users to swap patterns on the fly utilizing our uService technology without having to change the reflector. If you’d like to update your previous-gen work scene S2’s please give us a call, we’d be glad to help!

Check it here >> Baja Designs S2 Work/Scene Lights

S2_New-Lens.PNG
Sponsored

bentroia

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Logistics
Hey everyone, we here at Baja Designs wanted to drop in and let you know about our latest product update. Both the S2 Pro and S2 Sport work/scene lights received an update. As of now if you order an S2 work/scene in white or amber it will no longer come with work scene reflectors. We’ve been able to accomplish the same pattern utilizing our spot reflector and a newly redesigned lens! This allows for users to swap patterns on the fly utilizing our uService technology without having to change the reflector. If you’d like to update your previous-gen work scene S2’s please give us a call, we’d be glad to help!

Check it here >> Baja Designs S2 Work/Scene Lights

S2_New-Lens.PNG
Do you have a rear light solution, for backing up in rough terrain, camp, trailer etc, that does not hang below the bumper? Ideas?

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Baja Designs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado H.D.

daniel3507

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
These are on my list of needs. Is there a cover that snaps on that could change the color? Like a red one to quickly pop on when wanting to light up a campsite without being blinded?

bentroia

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Logistics
We sure do. We sell a series of flush mount lights and a few reverse kits here - https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/S2-Pro-LED-Light-Black-Flush-Mount.asp

The last two option on that page have everything you need to install and wire these into a bumper, bed side, trailer panel, etc.

Thanks! This looks great. I hope the bumper has enough surface to make this work...

S2 Pro, Pair, LED Work/Scene, Flush Mount, Reverse Kit

I plan to hard wire to an aux switch, not the reverse circuit.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Baja Designs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado H.D.
These are on my list of needs. Is there a cover that snaps on that could change the color? Like a red one to quickly pop on when wanting to light up a campsite without being blinded?
Unfortunately we do not have a quick cover change solution for the FLush Mount bezel. You can certianly change the lens to any of the colors we have available - white, yellow, red, blue. However that is definitely more of a semi permanent solution.

typmoon

First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Tire Installer
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! This looks great. I hope the bumper has enough surface to make this work...

S2 Pro, Pair, LED Work/Scene, Flush Mount, Reverse Kit

I plan to hard wire to an aux switch, not the reverse circuit.
Have you done the install yet? I was worried about the reverse kit that is made because the crash bar on the Tremors are slightly shorter than the normal ranger. I recently bought the Squadron Pros for my ditch lights and and had to buy the F150 upfitter harness as well as splitter to get them to work with the AUX upfitters

bentroia

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Logistics
Have you done the install yet? I was worried about the reverse kit that is made because the crash bar on the Tremors are slightly shorter than the normal ranger. I recently bought the Squadron Pros for my ditch lights and and had to buy the F150 upfitter harness as well as splitter to get them to work with the AUX upfitters
Hi, ive not installed back up lighting yet. I did install BD Squadron Pros in my front bumper using the factory tremor upfitter switch and they work great.

How do crash bars impact your lighting system design?

You have a Tremor? Why did the switches not work for ditch lights?

I will use BD S2 lamps wired to the factory upfitter switch ( not reverse circuit) to light the area behind the truck.

typmoon

First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Tire Installer
Vehicle Showcase
Hi, ive not installed back up lighting yet. I did install BD Squadron Pros in my front bumper using the factory tremor upfitter switch and they work great.

How do crash bars impact your lighting system design?

You have a Tremor? Why did the switches not work for ditch lights?

I will use BD S2 lamps wired to the factory upfitter switch ( not reverse circuit) to light the area behind the truck.
After modifying the Harness from the F150 upfitter harness, the Splitter that was recommend with it. Cutting off the provided harness to work with those. I got the Upfitter aux to work well.

But I noticed the S2 work/Reverse lights mount to a different spot on the back crash bar compared to what the Tremor comes with. I was going to buy the lights but I am holding off to see if someone else with had installed them.
Sponsored