RTR Wheels

ColoRanger

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Is anyone else looking at these RTR wheels for an option? Looks like they are the ones available for the actual RTR Ranger. Appears to be offered in 17 or 18, and I believe they are hubcentric looking at the specs. Come in a black or gray...I’m kind of liking them!
Doesn’t look like they will be out for a little bit for purchase...

56551628-C228-42C3-8E64-37B532BFD2E8.jpeg
Sponsored

IdriveG5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger FX4
I like that the offset is 30 on them, should play better on non lifted trucks. Also curious what the weight of these will be. Last I heard, since they are in my area, they are still testing them.

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase

OP
OP
ColoRanger

ColoRanger

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
The preorder price doesn’t reflect that....$2,476.00 for the set.
isn't that for the 20" Raptor wheels w/ tires?
it’s actually $2,460.00 for the 17” ones pictured, I accidentally quoted 20” Price. But these are for the ranger. These are not the same pattern as the raptors.but again These are preorder.
They are offering them in 17”,18”, and 20” in black and gray for our lug pattern and hub bore.
https://www.customwheeloffset.com/store/wheels?sort=popular&brand=RTR&bolt=6x5.5,6x139.7

IdriveG5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger FX4
Those price dont seem right. Sounds more like a wheel and tire package price. Other RTR wheels are not priced this high. Unless these new ones are forged?

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
The 20" wheels are basically the same price as 17"? That's definitely not right. I wonder why nothing in on RTR' website. I would definitely be interested mainly for the decent offset so I can avoid running spacers.

OP
OP
ColoRanger

ColoRanger

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I guess we will find out. But it is not a wheel and tire package as it says on each page add tires to save more. More than likely it is an inflated price to deter buyers from purchasing in the beginning as they don’t have a pricing structure lined out for Them.
In that same breath though, RTR making a Ranger package that includes those wheels and then some, wouldn’t it behove them to keep the rarity/exclusivity of the full package and the RTR brand to have the wheels expensive enough to where people go a different route? I mean that way the only rangers with RTR wheels are the full package? Just thinking out loud.

case in point look at hennessey. They tune the ranger, but only if you buy a velociraptor. You can’t buy the velociraptor bumpers, or wheels separately. At least not when I asked them they wouldn’t do any of it separately. The raptor wheels that Hennessey offers are $3k without tires so the number isn’t too far out there.

RngrRegmnt586

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Fx4
I purchased these in black (0 offset) and will be installing them soon. I am going with the same tires (Nitto Ridge Grapplers, 285/70/17) as the RTR model. Will post pics soon.

Will also be selling the wheels/tires... factory take-offs.
Sponsored