Seank

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger
Hey y’all!

I just Bought my 2019 Ranger XLT about a week ago. I would love to remove the front/back emblem to paint them black but I can’t see to figure out how! The emblem on the tail gate has the camera built into it. Thanks for all the help in advance!

ADBFEDF8-36AE-4DC4-8228-0F4351996692.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2020 Ford Edge - Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Last edited:

Snowdigger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Ranger

robsquatch

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
Removing the rear emblem is easy. Look under the blue oval where it sandwiches up against the camera bezel and you will see a notch that you can insert a flat blade screwdriver in to. Pop it off and you will have access to three 10mm bolts that hold the bezel to the tailgate. Disconnect the camera connector and you are good to go. I went with custom painted emblems that look absolutely incredible so I had to disassemble my rear emblem.

CompDude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lariat Rapid Red
Occupation
PAID GEEK
Anyone had the from emblem off.. Any tricks to remove it..

joseywales

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
Occupation
Research scientist
Vehicle Showcase
Hey there everyone, in the middle of painting my front grill and emblem matte black, but having trouble with the rear emblem. i know you use a flat head screw driver to pop it off, but i insert the screwdriver at the bottom center hole to pop it out, but i feel like i am going to break it

Anyone have suggestions?

Once i insert the flat head screwdriver into the bottom center slot between the emblem and the reverse camera housing, do i keep pushing upward INTO the emblem to pop it out, or once its inserted do i twist the screwdriver to PRY it OUTward toward my body?

Anyone have a quick video of this? cant find anything about actually removing it beside quick pics of before and after removal

thanks fellas!

janitorjim

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT 2021 302 pkg, FX2, Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Hey there everyone, in the middle of painting my front grill and emblem matte black, but having trouble with the rear emblem. i know you use a flat head screw driver to pop it off, but i insert the screwdriver at the bottom center hole to pop it out, but i feel like i am going to break it

Anyone have suggestions?

Once i insert the flat head screwdriver into the bottom center slot between the emblem and the reverse camera housing, do i keep pushing upward INTO the emblem to pop it out, or once its inserted do i twist the screwdriver to PRY it OUTward toward my body?

Anyone have a quick video of this? cant find anything about actually removing it beside quick pics of before and after removal

thanks fellas!

Dahveed

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x4 / 2020 Ford Edge ST-Line
Occupation
Pharmacy Consultant

joseywales

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
Occupation
Research scientist
Vehicle Showcase
Shame on me, i literally was searching the forums and youtube and i went right passed this video. Thank you, it is much appreciated! Looks like i have the idea just need to put more backbone into it, i thought it was a little more fragile than it is i guess.
Sponsored