Regarding my Ranger on order...

Calmdown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 tri-pearl white
Occupation
IT Technician
I sort of feel like I was doing all the work here and not getting any service so I didn't want to move forward with that dealer but the thing is, the other dealer that is near me was even worse. When I was shopping I called and drove over, spoke to a salesman I had met and spoken with on a couple of occasions and he was going to research some info for me and call me first thing tomorrow morning. He never called me back.
The issue at hand is that dealers have/feel like they have all the swing in customer interactions.

I had a similar issue in Albuquerque in early 2020 when looking for a new truck, and wound up going out of state to get mine.

I've been scoping out a replacement for my wife's car over the past few months, and I may wind up going out of state again. There's a large amount of arrogance infecting the dealerships out here.
Sponsored

Muffin1

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silver STX 4X4 SC
The issue at hand is that dealers have/feel like they have all the swing in customer interactions.

I had a similar issue in Albuquerque in early 2020 when looking for a new truck, and wound up going out of state to get mine.

I've been scoping out a replacement for my wife's car over the past few months, and I may wind up going out of state again. There's a large amount of arrogance infecting the dealerships out here.
And like that old saying 'The pendulum swings both ways' right now it's going in their direction it will come back though lol.