First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Just have to make it level, which is pretty darn easy as the front of the unit it flat. Not hard at all. Yes it works correctly. Yes I realize it's not for everyone. but I like the fact that it will follow vehicles in front of me and brake when needed. One of the best upgrades I have done to my truck.
Actually you have to have it adjusted in a particular manner. There is a procedure to follow for adjustment. I have adjusted quite a few on both Ford and Nissan vehicles. Just making it level does not make it correct
Sponsored

daczone

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Actually you have to have it adjusted in a particular manner. There is a procedure to follow for adjustment. I have adjusted quite a few on both Ford and Nissan vehicles. Just making it level does not make it correct
It is just THAT easy:
1682309848169.png

pwrplay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
Just have to make it level, which is pretty darn easy as the front of the unit it flat. Not hard at all. Yes it works correctly. Yes I realize it's not for everyone. but I like the fact that it will follow vehicles in front of me and brake when needed. One of the best upgrades I have done to my truck.
I agree, I love my adaptive cruise control.
Sponsored