Ranger Tailgate Lettering

Augie81

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I did the charcoal Eye Catchers on my black truck. They match the magnetic gray trim pretty good and are subtle on black.
20200504_103932.jpg
Yeah I think EyeCatcher are the way to go to match the magnetic gray trim if your truck has it. They are a bit pricey but I think they match well.

I should have added this to my earlier post. They are also very easy to install with the clear carrier so you can put them on lightly, step back and look to make sure things are right and then fully press them on. The letters are on sheets of 2 letters each and already spaced to fit so it makes lining them up very easy.

But I think on Amazon they are called gloss graphite and not charcoal. At least that is what I got. Not meaning to nitpick or anything.

Last edited:

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
I'll admit I was sort of tempted to leave the first R off so it said ANGER when I installed my letters as a joke. But I'm not an angry person so decided not to. :)
Do you have a B? ?

soccer26fan

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Veteran
Thanks! They were a gift, but I do believe they are a Ford accessory. Also, it was parked under a light, the R is actually the same as the other letters.
Are those the gold letters?

Scott D

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL/STX
Anyone got a good outdoor picture of the OEM/Putco Black Platinum letters on a Magnetic tailgate?

This is something I still haven't decided on. If there's a subtle contrast, that's the look I'd like to achieve.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Haha....Don't tune it. I'm a pretty conservative driver but since I tuned it it's very hard not to lay into it. Especially with all these lawnmower sounding rice burners out here. lol
If you really want to get their goat, run a sound track of a huge fuelly while at a light and then smoke 'em off it and coast along at speed limit.

Also, kids are really good with spray paint and can pretty goodly follow the letters and they'll do it for free...just say'n ?

Can you tell I'm having a slow day lol

soccer26fan

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Veteran
Nope. Sort of a white etched on polished stainless.
Cool I was looking on Ford but the black one look like gold letters and I like yours better!

Murph

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
customer service
There are a lot of different sources out there. Do a search on Ebay and you will find a bit, same with amazon. I just ordered a pair for mine from https://www.bdtrims.com/
Got mine from BDtrims.com.....I'm really pleased with it. There was a delay on shipping and I just sent an email asking, they gave me $10 off and next day aired it. That impressed me. Easy to install also.

Jeffrey Babb

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Does anybody know a source for the RANGER letters that can be applied to the 2020 Ranger tailgate? I have a silver colored Ranger.
tvdvinyldecals.com Get to work with. Contacted them for color samples to see witch color I liked best. Have on my tailgate, on grill and glove box.
Sponsored