Ranger Raptor coming to dealers in december???

GainzMcGee

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic SI coupe
So I went to a local Chevy dealer to test drive a ZR2 to get a good idea of what the RR's competition is like. I brought up how I'm waiting for the ranger raptor and how that is really what I'm interested in. In the most confident tone, he said they were hitting dealers in December of this year. Without even blinking an eye.
So the real question is, has anyone heard anything remotely close to this???
Sponsored

OP
OP

GainzMcGee

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic SI coupe
"He" as in the salesman I spoke with

Ugga Mugga

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
First off, salesmen know less than what's posted on enthusiast forums. Secondly, the Ranger Raptor hasn't even been announced for the US market yet, although it's been spotted testing here recently, which likely signals that it will come to the North American market. But seeing as how Ford hasn't announced it yet, there's no way that Chevy salesman knows about the Raptor's arrival date. Even a Ford salesman wouldn't know this info at this point.

TMJ77

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JK
Occupation
IT
First off, salesmen know less than what's posted on enthusiast forums. Secondly, the Ranger Raptor hasn't even been announced for the US market yet, although it's been spotted testing here recently, which likely signals that it will come to the North American market. But seeing as how Ford hasn't announced it yet, there's no way that Chevy salesman knows about the Raptor's arrival date. Even a Ford salesman wouldn't know this info at this point.
THIS.

Salesmen will say anything to get you to come back or to ensure you buy with them. The people here actually research and follow trends for Ford and truck releases. I highly doubt a salesman is doing this in his spare time!!
Sponsored