Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Buyer
Vehicle Showcase
Was wondering if anyone else has noticed this:

Over the last few months (basically since I got the truck) I will change the wallpaper to one of the default options available. It will remain, even after ignition cycles and letting the truck sit over night. Then randomly it will go back the the default blue background.

I'm not sure exactly how much time between setting it and it going back to default, but I will start paying closer attention.

I have a 2019 with Sync 3.3.
Sponsored

Deleted member 1634

I've had that happen a few times over the last year+ (also 2019 with 3.3). It's usually also corresponding to the beeping with button pushes coming back, among other default settings in the Sync system. Not sure how or why it decides to return to defaults. I never, and have never, connected it to the internet for an update or anything so it's not like an update is resetting it. Kind of annoying because it always takes me a little bit to remember what my personal setting and chosen background were. haha Kind of like when someone moves your seat, it never feels quite the same no matter how much you fix it. haha

Either way, I'd love to see if anyone has any ideas or answers to this issue as well!

UofMEngineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' Escape Hybrid,18' Fusion Hybrid
I'd be curious if this happens on v3.4 as well.

OP
OP
NWRanger

NWRanger

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Buyer
Vehicle Showcase
I'd be curious if this happens on v3.4 as well.

If it ever gets here. Fingers crossed ? it's one of the bug fixes. Anxiously awaiting....no word of when it will be here for the 2019s.
Sponsored