First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XL STX Special Edition
Occupation
Letter Carrier
Just a quick question to those that wear a RANGER hat....Has anyone ever been thanked...for their military service? lol
Nope, I get thanked for my service as a Letter Carrier and usually weather being fair enough I wear my Ranger hat.

canyonslicker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
65 YO Juvenile Delinquent
Nope I wear my American Legion hat or my Vietnam veteran hat when that happens. Yeah I’ve had a few meals and drinks bought for me but not so much anymore… Now it’s like some are looking like I’m a baby killer when coming home from Vietnam.. Whatever, I volunteered and would do it again. I really don’t care what the pantywaist people think. Just go put your ass on the line and then we’ll talk.

JimmyFD43

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
Nope I wear my American Legion hat or my Vietnam veteran hat when that happens. Yeah I’ve had a few meals and drinks bought for me but not so much anymore… Now it’s like some are looking like I’m a baby killer when coming home from Vietnam.. Whatever, I volunteered and would do it again. I really don’t care what the pantywaist people think. Just go put your ass on the line and then we’ll talk.
The AF was the best thing that started me off at leaving home at 18: getting me away from a loving but controlling mom. My 4 years as an AP were a good foundation for spending the next 30 in Law Enforcement. The 4 AF years even counted towards my retirement. Yes, I wear my AF hats....most of the time...as my much better half does not like it when we go to a restaurant lol. When I see another military hat being worn, I just smile and say, "I like your hat!" I personally know individuals that never served, but wear them. That's their choice and none of my concern. As far as wearing a RANGER hat, it was just in humor....Because I am a humorous type of guy...at least in my mind....It's served me well dealing with certain miscreants that I had to deal with over a 30-year span.

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Pretty bleak for Ranger hats. Ford is missing the boat.

MrBirdman330

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XL STX Special Edition
Occupation
Letter Carrier
Pretty bleak for Ranger hats. Ford is missing the boat.

Ford North America is missing the boat. Ford Merchandise Australia which ships internationally has a whole dedication of Ranger apparel and hats. This is the one I have.

FR19H-312_FORD-RANGER-MENS-CAP-BLACK-SV-1.jpg

FR19H-312_FORD-RANGER-MENS-CAP-BLACK-1.jpg

FR19H-312_FORD-RANGER-MENS-CAP-BLACK-BV-NO-PIP-1.jpg
Sponsored