Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
Check out this awesome Ranger hat I got from the Ford Dealer....made of super thin polyester...like a wicking material, with a reflective bill.
$25 is a great deal!
IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg
Sponsored

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 2023 Escape PHEV
Check out this awesome Ranger hat I got from the Ford Dealer....made of super thin polyester...like a wicking material, with a reflective bill.
$25 is a great deal!
IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg
That exact hat was part of the deal with my longtime salesman. I told him no hat no Ranger deal. :like:

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
OP
OP
txquailguy

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
reflective huh?

picture in the dark with the flash if you dont mind. lets see this thing
Not a great picture focus but you get the jist....in the dark with the flash. It is very reflective.

IMG_1319.jpg

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
$25 is a great deal!
IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg
Nice!

OP
OP
txquailguy

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
I paid $25 for that hat.....funny thing, I was fixing to purchase a regular blue Ford oval hat from the parts department when I saw this thing in the special case and asked about it. It was the last one they had and it was $3 cheaper than the regular hat.

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
I paid $25 for that hat.....funny thing, I was fixing to purchase a regular blue Ford oval hat from the parts department when I saw this thing in the special case and asked about it. It was the last one they had and it was $3 cheaper than the regular hat.
You is a now a Texas Ranger and a great killer of grouse. I joined my hunting buds over the weekend in the blind but we only wasted 6 filthy canadian geese. A plethora of those things around but also a whole lot of open water. Just as well though as the the meat is terrible.

OP
OP
txquailguy

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
You is a now a Texas Ranger and a great killer of grouse. I joined my hunting buds over the weekend in the blind but we only wasted 6 filthy canadian geese. A plethora of those things around but also a whole lot of open water. Just as well though as the the meat is terrible.
Brother I come from the Katy Prairie area of Texas. Just west of Houston, a historical awesome waterfowl area....never did like the taste of those nasty birds...lol.
dtech...you gotta come hang out with us next summer if I can get this gathering worked out. I’m Calling it “RangerFest 2021” instead of Jamboree.
I’ll show some of my secret dusky grouse spots along the Poudre since your local or at least here in Colorado....

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brother I come from the Katy Prairie area of Texas. Just west of Houston, a historical awesome waterfowl area....never did like the taste of those nasty birds...lol.
dtech...you gotta come hang out with us next summer if I can get this gathering worked out. I’m Calling it “RangerFest 2021” instead of Jamboree.
I’ll show some of my secret dusky grouse spots along the Poudre since your local or at least here in Colorado....
Thanks for the invite and I'll keep in mind, several times over my course of Saab ownership they had their national Saab convention in Colorado - last one was in Loveland a few yrs back while one other was in Keystone IIRC but never managed to attend. Of course with Saabs they just displayed them in parking lots whereas with our Rangers we can do something more interesting and dynamic
Seeing Ranger owners profiles I'm kind of surprised how many are Hyundai owners as well, but no one else seems to own a Saab (Sob)

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah you can drive and we'll have guys riding shotgun in the bed with .410 and other small caliber weapons at the ready for the grouse - assuming you just don't run the stupid things over 1st.

Fortunately we have a couple of guys in our hunting club that will take the geese we shoot, one guy is pretty well off but he likes geese meat and will take as many as will give him - plus if we keep any he likes breasting them for others. One guy left a bunch in his garage without cleaning then he had to go out of town for an extended period - omg the smell was disgusting.
Sponsored