Pandemic is KILLING ME! Front Bumper issues

OEB0630

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Really need this pandemic to clear up! Ordered the Warn bumper nearly 8 weeks ago. For the last 4 weeks Warn has told 4WP it will "ship next Tuesday"...literally, the same message 4 weeks in a row....still hasn't shipped. Decided to search for a different brand, ARB possibly....no better situation. Getting on my last nerve at this point.

Sorry, venting.....have a hunting trip planned for late September, and I really want the truck "done" and to get in some shake down runs beforehand.
Sponsored

OP
OP

OEB0630

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
well...so far you're on the right side of the grass....you have that going for you.....
#truth !! After being shot twice, and blown up twice in a previous career....I count those blessings each and every day!!

Charley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCrew XLT FX4 Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
hmmm, 4WP. Back in June I ordered a couple rotopax through 4WP. Thought I would save a few dollars. After weeks later and with a {order in process} message listed for my order I called and the gentlemen at 4WP who answered the phone actually laughed at me and said they had no idea when they would be shipped. I was surprised 4WP did not have them in stock. I cancelled my order, then ordered directly from Rotopax and had them in a week.
Moral to my story, look up different bumper vendors (unless you plan to have 4WP install it). i used an online bumper seller back in January with no problems. not sure if i can mention their name here.

OP
OP

OEB0630

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Found the bumper I wanted, and the baja bars in stock, ready to ship....on Amazon of all places. Yes, spent an extra $100 - but they will be here in less than a week instead of the waiting game!

4g63det

First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger 501A
Occupation
Electrician
Really need this pandemic to clear up! Ordered the Warn bumper nearly 8 weeks ago. For the last 4 weeks Warn has told 4WP it will "ship next Tuesday"...literally, the same message 4 weeks in a row....still hasn't shipped. Decided to search for a different brand, ARB possibly....no better situation. Getting on my last nerve at this point.

Sorry, venting.....have a hunting trip planned for late September, and I really want the truck "done" and to get in some shake down runs beforehand.
Im in the same boat, waiting on my Bestop Supertop 2, ordered it through 4WP and man its taking forever.

OP
OP

OEB0630

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Im in the same boat, waiting on my Bestop Supertop 2, ordered it through 4WP and man its taking forever.
Yeah, unfortunately....I am truly beginning to think a lot of the issues are on the 4WP side of the house. Once I did more research, I found my stuff readily available. Instead of taking the route of ease, I will choose a better path moving forward. Stopping by there this afternoon to pick up some lights that did come in, get a refund from bumper purchase...and probably part ways entirely.

4g63det

First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger 501A
Occupation
Electrician
Yeah, unfortunately....I am truly beginning to think a lot of the issues are on the 4WP side of the house. Once I did more research, I found my stuff readily available. Instead of taking the route of ease, I will choose a better path moving forward. Stopping by there this afternoon to pick up some lights that did come in, get a refund from bumper purchase...and probably part ways entirely.
I ordered my leveling kit from them. 4 weeks with no update, 25 tries later I managed to not get hung up on and spoke with someone. They said they were going to email Daystar and get back to me. A week later I called again, they hadnt heard from Daystar so I cancelled my order and got them the next day from another dstributor.... Piss poor service IMO

DrewKD88

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
IT Guy
I ordered a Dometic Fridge Slide from Northridge4X4 on 6/5. I still haven't received it yet. Delay after Delay. No updates either. I have to call in every few weeks to be told that they have no idea what to expect. Will probably cancel and order one from Tembotusk. Small local business is much better than big warehouse type companies that shut down out of fear. That's my opinion at least.

Porpoise Hork

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT
hmmm, 4WP. Back in June I ordered a couple rotopax through 4WP. Thought I would save a few dollars. After weeks later and with a {order in process} message listed for my order I called and the gentlemen at 4WP who answered the phone actually laughed at me and said they had no idea when they would be shipped. I was surprised 4WP did not have them in stock. I cancelled my order, then ordered directly from Rotopax and had them in a week.
Moral to my story, look up different bumper vendors (unless you plan to have 4WP install it). i used an online bumper seller back in January with no problems. not sure if i can mention their name here.
And here I thought I was the only one who they did this too.
Sponsored