Joeiconic

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Hi Rob,,,

Hold the phone....Always use other people's money in these inflationary times....a mortage pay off may be in your best interest...
Check with your financial advisor,

best,
Phil
Don‘t worry Phil, all options are being fully evaluated and considered. Property is but one of the investments in my portfolio. And I don’t look at buying property property as debt per se, it’s just an asset transfer.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ranger54

Ranger54

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Service advisor
Hi Rob,,,

Hold the phone....Always use other people's money in these inflationary times....a mortage pay off may be in your best interest...
Check with your financial advisor,

best,
Phil
Couldn’t disagree more. Worse comes to worse, a person that has no debt, will have peace knowing no matter the emergency, job loss, market can still live normally. In debt you are a slave to the bank and it makes it hard to build wealth when over half your paycheck goes to debt (like most). My wife and I lose our jobs guess what? No one can take my house, vehicles, furniture, clothing. If you owe money on those items they can take it and you’ll have nothing. Your biggest wealth building tool is your income. Problem with “somebody else’s money” is they OWN your stuff. Forget that.
Sponsored